45: See You Again

"SANA!"

Jihyo yelled in front of her face. She got up and her back slightly popped, after sleeping in a terrible position. "Get up kid, today's the exam" said Jihyo and dragged Sana out of her bed and downstairs to the dinner table.

"Good morning honey" her mother greeted and Sana could just nod in response as she sat down on the table. Jihyo suddenly slapped the papers and books on the table while Sana was eating, surprising the girl. "Might as well ready yourself now than later when you arrive" Jihyo said and laughed along with Sana's mom.

"Jeez you two can get along. Let me finish up first okay?" She said and quickly ate up the waffles, bacon and mushroom soup she specifically asked for the night she was studying. After eating, she went upstairs to take a bath and Jihyo was preparing her bag, filling it with her books,pencil case and whatever she needed for the exam.

"Okay, oh my god, you're such a mom. Can't you stop filling up my bag? It's getting heavy" she said as soon as she steps out from the shower. Sana dashed off to where her clothes were lying and wore them right in front of Jihyo, who didn't seem to be bothered about it since she was busy fixing her things.

"Come on, I still have to study by the library there" said Sana, snatching her full bag from Jihyo and getting inside the "mom"'s car. Jihyo drove to the campus and accompanied Sana to the room. "Look MOM of the century, You can leave me here. I'll be fine. The exam won't start in less than an hour." She cracked up, assuring Jihyo that she was fine there.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course I am unnie. You can go, I'll just stay in the library or in the café and something"

"Fine, if you need anything, just call me" Jihyo said and left Sana. The girl then went to the office and had her papers ready, and turns out that she wasn't the only one taking the exam that day. Sana went to Starbucks, studying there to pass the remaining time before the clock stikes eight in the morning. The morning got colder by the day, and more men started cleaning up the blocked roads, filled with thick snow.

She drank her warm latte and ate her tuna sandwich while reviewing the last few pages of her biology pocket book beside the blur and most window. An alarm went on on her phone and she turned it off. It was time to take it. Sana packed up her things, and went to the exam room, along with dozens of students, that are mostly foreign.

Time ticked and ticked, pencils scratching and marking the empty sheets. The exam went on and on, Sana however was able to answer all of the questions on time for every subject, which was surprisingly odd. After five hours of the exam, the officers of the central studnet council collected the papers and answer sheets, then dismissed the applicants. Sana zipped her bag and went outside, calling Jihyo to pick her up.

She was told that she'd take a bit long since Jihyo still had an interview for an early internship at the famous BigHit Entertainment as a vocalist. So Sana decided to wander around the campus first. Students were wearing their respective uniforms, depending on the program they applied to. Others, in their sweatpants and large hoodies, carryimg a macbook and a cup of coffee either from Starbucks or Figaro, and those who most likely didn't take a bath for two days or so since it was almost finals week that time.

"Guess I do have to catch up to so many things next year" she said to herself while looking at the somewhat depressed students wapking around the campus and the white halls of the building.

Sana then was surprused when a group of girls from the culinary arts kitchen came out, hitting her face by the wooden carved door. "OMO! Did I hit you too hard unnie?" The girl holding the door knob asked Sana who slightly tilted to the wall. She didn't respond with words except for a nasal "ngggg" sound, indicating that she was slightly okay. They all went out and their officer in the class immediately had Sana treated by the bench right beside their kitchen.