62: Break In

The cold bit into their bare skins and got up from the floor, in a kneeling position. They were all inside a room, unarmed and tied up on their wrists and ankles. The lights then turned on, showing where they were and it looked like they were in some kind of arena, small arena, tall walls built around them, and two gates at each end.

"Nice to see that some people will be participating for the show." The gate opened and a man started walking towards them. "Don't worry, it'll all be great. And it will start soon once the main character gets into her costume"

"Fucking bitch. What're you gonna do?" Jason spat at him.

"I'm not a bitch. I'm your dear friend who'll be helping the world out for everyone" he replied, "Daesung, it is"

"You're still a fucking bitch Daesung" Jason retorted and he just laughed it off. He started walking back to the gate, and took one last turn around, "Be good so everyone will get to enjoy it"

Once the iron gate touched the floor, it echoed around the silent arena. "Stay close" said Louis and they followed.

"Anyone got a knife or anything sharp?" Lung asked and they tried looking for something in their pockets and luckily, Mina had one of the pocket knives given to her, kept inside her sock.

"Here" she said and handed Lung the knife and he cut the ropes on his wrists and feet, then did the same to the others. While cutting the last three men, something echoed, similar to the sound of the gate.

"It's starting" he said as he swiftly cut the ropes and went to the last two, hurrying up before the gate opens widely, revealing whatever there was hidden. On time, Lung finished his job and everyone was untied, but the problem was, they weren't armed, and didn't know what could possibly be in there, waiting.

Then, something sounded like was being dragged on the floor, and in each step, it revealed the person. Once the person was standing outside the gate, completely exposed by the light, Sana's mouth was ajar, and she covered it with her own hands.

"T-tzuyu..." She whispered under her breath. Tzuyu took slow steps towards them and they all stepped back though she was more than twenty meters away from them.

She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, with blood coated all over it, the shorts where she was last seen wearing, her legs, also stained with blood, and her feet bare. Blood dripped and left a trail down the floor everytime she moved closer, with her head slightly down.

"Oh, meet our main character, Tzuyu" someone's voice echoed through the PA system. "You guys, will be the supporting characters, helping her out. Your active participation will surely be appreciated"

The other gate then went completely shut, and heard it lock. There was no way in hell that they'll just kick and punch the shit out of the five meter tall gate, which was indeed, a feet thick. But there was also no way in hell they'll get killed by her.

"Now, let's not waste time and begin!" He said and laughed cheerfully, and began, "Tzuyu... Attack"

Tzuyu's head then looked at them staightly, her eyes going red, creeping and scareing all of them out. As she walked, she went faster and faster and them, running to the back, nowhere else to run. She first tacked Hao who was the nearest and he tried to push her off, and Jason, who helped him.

"Get off!... Shit!" Hao cursed that echoed through the cement white walls of the arena ah Tzuyu scratched his shoulder deeply, letting a gush of blood flow down on the clean white floor. Jason managed to catch the knife that Lung was holding and immediately stabbed Tzuyu in the chest, which made Sana yell at him.

"Aren't you gonna go back for your god fucking girlfriend?" Said Jason as he tried burying the knife deeper and deeper into her chest. Tzuyu though, pushed him off, flying towards the wall and pulled out the knife quickly, wincing in pain, yet her wounds managed to heal in a matter of seconds.