Chapter 30

I thought that the music would go well with what's happening in this chapter.  Enjoy!

Claire's P.O.V.

"I guess this is the end...  nice knowing you, Tuxedo Lotus," I said as X began charging up the blast.

"It was nice knowing you too, Sailor Neol..."  I felt something touch my hand.  I turned my head and saw Tuxedo Lotus holding my hand with his.  Between  our hands was a Lotus.  Tears began escaping my eyes as a looked up at Tuxedo Lotus.  He was smiling softly, even though his eyes were teary, too.  For a moment his mask faded... and I saw who he really was.  Why didn't you tell me who you truly were, Max?  I couldn't hold it back anymore... I was full on crying.  I'm so sorry, Max.

Max(Tuxedo Lotus)'s P.O.V.

I can't stand seeing Sailor Neol crying like this... I just can't!!!  I began letting tears come out more and more...

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you," I barely whispered.  X released his fully-charged blast.  Goodbye, Sailor Neol... this is all my fault...

Normal P.O.V.

As X fired his blast at the two, the other sensei began to weep.

"SAILOR NEOL!!! TUXEDO LOTUS!!!" Sailor Kerry and Sailor Moon shouted in distress.

"NO!  NOT TUXEDO LOTUS!!!" Sailor Alleyen yelled.  Sailor Eris bursted into tears.  Why did Claire have to die so soon?!?!

"SAILOR NEOL!!!!!!"  she cried out for her friend.  She couldn't hold it anymore.  She cried into Sailor Alleyen's shoulder.

Tuxedo Mask watched, wondering: 'How are they being so brave?  They sure are something...'

The blast reached them quickly, and Tuxedo Lotus and Sailor Neol's crying could be heard.  The crying turned into screaming in pain... but then it stopped.  It was almost dead silent...

But then... there was a faint glow... and the light from that glow became stronger and brighter by the second...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happened to them?  Are they dead?  Did X win?  What are the rest of the sensei going to do?  Is this the end of Sailor Neol and Tuxedo Lotus?  Find out... in the next chapter!!!