Chapter 44

Katara(Noodle)'s P.O.V.

I followed the suspicious cat to the back of the library. When I caught up with it, I saw it open window. Then, someone came in THROUGH the window. I quickly hid, getting a strange vibe.

"Nice job," whispered a girl's voice. She began looking at the shelves. "Maybe THIS library has it..." Has what though?

Claire's P.O.V.

I quickly dealt with the monsters in the room, but I know that their commander is also here...

"I've been waiting for you, Sailor Neol..." I turned around quickly, but saw nothing. I turned back around and saw a woman with REALLY light blue hair. She wore it in a long braid that cascaded down her back.

"Who are you?!" I yelled at the evildoer.

"X-ie calls me many names, but I go by Chrysta." X-ie? Does she mean X?

"How DARE you infiltrate this school! Schools are for learning, not for imprisoning!" I shouted. I then transitioned to my signature catchphrase. "I am the Pretty Guardian, from the secret planet... I am SAILOR NEOL! And now, I command you, SURRENDER!!!" Chrysta clapped VERY slowly. I rolled my eyes. Who's more annoying, X or Chrysta? I wonder...

Max's P.O.V.

As Chrysta began fighting Claire... I-I mean Sailor Neol, I decided that she would need help soon, so I transformed, of course.

After I transformed, I awaited the moment to save the day.

Claire's P.O.V.

"You're following X's strategy, aren't you?" I asked, blocking, dodging, and countering her attacks.

"Lucky guess," she replied. "But after I kill you, I'll kill the rest of your friends!!!" We stopped. It was so quiet, I could even hear my heart beat! I began losing myself in my own thoughts...

"You won't harm them..." I began. Wait... that was me?!?! "I WON'T LET YOU!!!" I then ripped my brooch off my outfit. I'm not even in control of myself anymore! I'm gonna transform back to my normal self... in front of the enemy!!!

...

...

...

...

...

...but that's not what happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happened? Why did Claire go out of control? Who is this mysterious girl that Noodle saw? What is she searching for? Will Chrysta succeed where X hasn't? Find out in the next chapter!!!