Chapter 49

Claire's P.O.V.

"For the scroll... I think I know why only I can see what it says!" I started.  I think they'll be surprised to hear this...

"Okay then," began Aera. "Tell us."

"It's written in the Neolian language!" I finished.  Then, I'm pretty sure that they understood, 'cuz Serenity jumped up out of her seat.

"You're actually from Neol?!" She said, amazed.  I nodded.  Geez, doesn't ANYONE listen to my catchphrase?

"And the Neol Crystal was sent to me by my parents.  I didn't even know I had it with me, but it saved my life that day..."  The others just stared at me for a few seconds... until Jersey stood up.

"But why did it appear only THEN?" she questioned. "Why did it like that Lotus so much?"  I reached into a pocket and pulled out the Crystal, which was on the Lotus, which had hardened even more, and the crystal was on a silver chain.

"Jersey," I stated. "Please understand that I don't have all the answers to what you ask."  She stood there in silence for a few moments, but then nodded.  And now, for the final topic.  The dreaded topic.  The "Please-No-I-Don't-Wanna-Talk-About-This" kind of topic.  Why me?!

"So," Aera began. "Who's leader?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you enjoy this chapter?  How did Claire's parents know Claire needed the crystal?  Will Claire read the Neolian Scroll?  And remember, this is your LAST chance to vote on a Special Senshi member to be leader!  Bye, and please continue to enjoy this book!