Chapter 8.2

“Where are the other boys?” I pant, raking my nails down Luke’s arms as he sucks my neck. He invited me over and basically attacked me the moment he opened the door. He pulled me in and slammed me against the door right as he closed it, obviously not wanting to waste time.

“They went to go see the new Spiderman movie, won’t be back for hours” Luke whispers into my ear, lightly biting my earlobe. I moan softly and dig my nails deeper into Luke’s shoulders. “Let’s take this upstairs”

I nod eagerly, allowing Luke to lift me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. He carries us up the stairs, begging me to slow down as I kiss his sweet spot under his ear. I giggle into the crook of his neck, letting out a gasp as I feel his bulge growing. When we reach his bedroom Luke throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, not bothering to close the door. We lift our shirts over our heads and throw them to the ground and Luke smashes his lips onto mine.

“I missed this so much, this feels so right” Luke hums against my lips. I don’t have the opportunity to answer because Luke forces his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. Luke’s hands roam my body, finding all the places he knows I like to be touched. I do the same, by threading my fingers into his hair and tugging. Luke bites down on my lip in pleasure, causing me to moan. “I can’t wait any longer, Tay. This foreplay is killing me”

“Then what are you waiting for?” I reply, short of breath. Luke chuckles breathily and begins to unbutton my shorts. He slides them off quickly as I work on Luke’s button and zipper. I tug at his waistband, taking his boxers with his pants. Before throwing his pants to the floor he pulls out a condom and puts it on. Once we’re both naked Luke enters me, thrusting eagerly. Moaning, I relish the familiar feeling of being intimate with Luke. There’s nothing like it. I’ve never felt this way before with anyone, not even Sean. Sean can never compare to Luke, as I’ve come to realize.

I wasted so much time with Sean, so much time that could’ve been spent with Luke. My feelings for Luke never really went away, they were simply repressed until I saw him again. I’ve always loved Luke, and I probably always will.

“Tay” Luke says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up at him to see him confused, “you were spacing out, and at a very awkward time might I add”

“I love you” I reply, it slipped out. I couldn’t keep it in anymore, “I love you so much, I always have and I always will, there’s no use in keeping it a secret. I love you Luke Hemmings”

“I’m so deeply in love with you Taylor Brunner” Luke smiles, “Now where were we?”

Luke winks at me before bringing his lips to my neck, nipping and biting the skin. Our hips rock into each other in perfect harmony, our hands roaming each other, discovering the bodies all over again. We eventually reach our climaxes, moaning loudly as Luke spills into the condom. Luke collapses onto my naked body, his head buried into my neck. I can feel his hot breath against my neck, calming me as we both try to relax.

“Wow” we both whisper simultaneously. Luke lifts his head up from my neck to look at me. He lifts his eyebrows in amusement and we both break into laughter, finding us saying the same thing funny. After the laughter dies down we fall silent again and Luke rests his head again into the crook of my neck and twirls a piece of my hair in his fingers.