•One•

Asami lounged in the hotel suite in nothing but a long silk robe. The door to the suite opened and Asami hardly spared a glance to whomever had entered.

"Miss Amai, please dress yourself. Your father requests your presence." One of her fathers men says politely. Asami sighs pushing herself from the velvet loveseat she had been seated in. She goes to the vast closet and looks in.

"What's the occasion?" She calls back to the man.

"Dress casually and comfortably." He replies, from the entrance of the closet.

Asami nods, she lets the robe slip from her shoulders. After a small pause she hears the shuffling of feet as he turns away so he doesn't look at her exposed figure. She dresses herself in a white tank top with a lace lining at the top, dark wash jeans, a pink cardigan and a set of brown boots. She walks into the bathroom after dressing herself. Asami quickly does her makeup. Some foundation to cover blemishes, lip gloss and some sparkling eyeshadow.

Asami exits the bathroom, she glides across the room taking her phone and a hand gun. She holsters the gun at the small of her back. A necessary precaution, being the daughter of a Yakuza leader with many enemies.

"Ready miss?" Her temporary body guard asks and she nods. He leads her from the hotel room, two other men fall in behind as they walk. When the reach the lobby, there is a number of murdered men.

"You all did this then?" Asami assumes, her icy gaze raking over the killed men.

"Yes Miss, they were sent to kill you." A man from behind says, his voice monotone and indifferent.

Outside there was three more dead men, their brain matter leaking onto the grey sidewalk, staining it red. The bodyguard opens the door to black BMW and Asami slides in. "Take her to the airport."

A driver speeds away, Asami doesn't ask any questions. She shifted slightly, feeling the gun press into her back. She knew the way to the airport and they weren't going the right way.

She leans forward, "Sir, the airport is the opposite way." She quickly draws the gun she pulls back the barrel, a bullet placing itself in the chamber and turning the safety off. She presses it into his temple. "Turn this vehicle around."

"Your smarter than you seem." The man says gruffly, and Asami smirks, "The Diamondglass Panthers send there regards." He begins to jerk the wheel sideways.

Before he could, Asami unloads the bullet into his brain, blood spattering the window and seat. Asami quickly climbs into the front seat opening the door she shoves the mans body out. Take a seat in the drivers seat she makes sure she stays out of the blood as she drives to the airport.

Once she reaches the airport she exits the vehicle and sighs. Men rush up to her.

"'Miss!?!" They look at the blood on the window of the vehicle.

"A man from a rival gang drove this car. I killed him." She says, "take me to my father."

"Of course." They bow and lead her to a private jet, luggage being pulled onto it as they walk up.

"My daughter!" Asami father hugs her, "You are being sent to Seoul."

"South Korea?" She gapes, "But father why?"

"You need to be safe, your cousin Shownu is a gang leader in Seoul and can keep you safe." Her father says

"I can keep myself safe!" Asami protests, "I just did today!"

"Exactly!" He roars, "You could have died today!"

Asami flinches back, her face flushing in anger. "Fine." She spits and stomps into the jet she takes her seat and a few bodyguards follow.