•Three•

I am back again with this story, it won't be updated as much as I would like as I'm busy with school.

Winter break just started so I'll update as much as I can during winter break.

Also excuse if there are any first person pronouns, I haven't written third person in awhile so it'll take time for me to adjust again.

I hope you enjoy this re-entry into Yakuza Princess!!!

———————————————————

The next morning Asami woke early, she dressed in work out clothing that consisted of a Nike sports bra, spandex and tennis shoes. She braided her hair back into a neat set of two Dutch braids and then walked out into the kitchen and living room. Jackson and Wonho were already up, but not dressed.

"Where's the gym?" She asks them draping herself over the counter, Jackson glances over but double takes. His eyes slide up and down her body, but he turns to make her a cup of coffee.

"I'll escort you there, I'm assuming you want to get some yoga or something in." Jackson says and pushes the coffee and creamer toward her. She nods appreciatively and then smirks.

"I like to box." She says confidently, Wonho chokes on his drink chortling as Jackson sputters at her.

"I mean, I know you can defend yourself, but daily boxing?" Jackson asks throwing a side eyed glance at her. Wonho wipes his mouth and grins.

"I like it, most women are helpless, it's quite annoying. I like a girl that can protect herself." He winks at her and sets his coffee down making his way toward his room.

"Everyday." She confirms ignoring Wonho's comment as Jackson sighs.

"I'll change right now." He says and jogs after Wonho, Asami finished the rest of her coffee while she waited. Jackson came back out in a t-shirt and shorts while Wonho wore a tight t-shirt and Nike joggers. Asami wouldn't have minded getting to know him better if he didn't work for Shownu. She couldn't help the dirty thoughts that ran through her mind as she walked behind Wonho and Jackson. Wonho was thick as fuck. No questions.

When they reach the gym Asami makes her way to the trainer, gets her hands wrapped and then goes to work. She punches and maneuvers around a dummy.

"Wow, such skills. I bet you couldn't do that to a real person." Asami hears a familiar voice and turns, she brushes a stray hair from her face as she meets the gaze of the bitchy whore from the night before.

"You box?" She asks, and she pales realizing who she had been talking too. Asami smirks.

"N-no!" She shrieks and backs away from her, but a pair of hands stop her.