o n e

"And that is a wrap on your guys regionals video! That was awesome!" West shouted from behind the camera. A-troupe had been working incredibly hard to pull off this video, and it was finally done. The dancers cheered and began to walk over to there bags to grab a drink of water before they would have to clean up all of the equipment up.

"So we'll meet back in Studio A to edit the video right?" Ozzy asked, just to make sure he hadn't gotten the time wrong for something else.

"Yep." Emily said, smiling. "Which reminds me, I'm going to order pizza and have it delivered to the studio, what types do you want? She wanted to make sure that she ordered whatever the dancers wanted.  They deserved it after everything that they had been put through so far this season. She heard Noah call they he wanted pepperoni and a collective group of people just asking for cheese. Kingston also asked of pineapple, which even though Emily would never get that herself, she added it to the list she was making on her phone. As the rest of the dancers went to start packing up the equipment that they had used, Emily looked over to see Richelle still sitting on the ground with her eyes closed.

"Richelle, you okay? I figured that you would want to get this stuff cleaned up pretty quickly, I know how much you love pizza." Emily asked as she sat down next to her.

"Um, I'm fine, but I'm not feeling very well. Would you mind if I skipped the editing of the video and just went home?" It surprised Emily that Richelle would want to miss something as important as editing the regionals video, especially since Richelle enjoyed being in charge over everything.

"Of course I'm okay with you missing the editing if you don't feel well. Do you want a ride home? You don't really seem like your in the condition to be walking home." Richelle was looking more and more pale by the second and it honestly worried her. She remember what Daniel had said that morning about Richelle having Snapping Hip Injury, but she didn't want to bring that up to bluntly. She hoped that if something was really wrong with Richelle, she would tell her. Emily knew that she thought of Richelle as a younger sister and she hoped Richelle thought of her as a sister also.

"Thanks, but I have someone coming to pick me up." Emily figured that pressing who was driving Richelle home would be a little to much. But Emily couldn't think of who would be picking her up. Richelle's adoptive mom almost wasn't never home and she didn't have any siblings.

"Richelle, you would tell me if something was wrong, right?" Emily really hoped that Richelle would answer this truthfully.

"Um, yeah. Your like a-an older sister." Emily nodded as a slight smile formed on her face. She really, really, hoped that Richelle was telling the truth. To be honest, she wasn't sure if she could handle something happening to Richelle. She knew that the loss of her dance captaincy had really taken a toll on her and she really needed Richelle to be okay.

"Okay, feel better. Promise you'll text me if you need anything?" Richelle nodded and stood up.  She rolled her Dream Duffel (A/n I just had to) to the door. Richelle seemed to walking with a little bit of a limp, but Emily deiced the only way she could have peace of mind is if she just shook it off and helped the rest of A-Troupe with packing up the equipment.

But Emily took one last look at Richelle and whispered under her breath, "oh God, I hope she'll be okay."