t w o

This chapter is pretty richelliot focused and a filler chapter, but that's just to set up the rest of the story

"Richelle, Hey!" Elliot called. Richelle smiled as he walked towards her. He gave her a small hug a took her Dream Duffel from her. Yes, Elliot had been her ride. Elliot and Richelle had developed a fairly close relationship since he sent her flowers a week and a half ago. Even thought much of TNS resented him, Richelle saw much of her personalty in him. He knew what he wanted and was going to do whatever it took to get that, and Richelle admired it.

"How was the video? I know you said that it was mainly Noah, Jacquie, and Henry, but did you still enjoy it? How did your pointe solo turn out? He asked as he loaded Richelle's Dream Duffel into the back of his BMW i i8 Coupe that his parents had gotten him for his birthday last year. Even if Elliot didn't like the members of TNS and believe them to be immature, Richelle still did dance there and it was his job to make sure she was happy.

"Uh, it was good. But you will never believe what happened with the pointe solo. Lola is officially the worst friend ever" (A/n I don't think this at all btw). Richelle continued by telling Elliot the story of what Lola had done to her pointe shoe, leaving out the part of why she broke her shank though. As much as she enjoyed her time with Elliot, she didn't need him nagging her about her hip also. She had already made the mistake of telling one of her closest friend her secret, Elliot was all she had left.

"Man, that sucks. I'm sorry Richelle." Richelle smiled at him. For some reason just those few words made her feel so much better about the situation.

They soon reached Richelle's large house, where Elliot would be spending the evening till 9:30. That was another thing that Richelle and Elliot had in common. They both came from wealthy families who's parents weren't home often. Elliot, not only having money left from when he was on Broadway, but also having very well off parents. Elliot was lucky in the fact that both of his parents had made their money in the performing arts. Elliot's father was in a 'Pasek and Paul' like duo. His father had been a song writer for Broadway musicals and a few major motion movies. His mother had been an Oscar winning actress when she was in her twenties. Both were rarely home, but still made sure Elliot was still apart of the performing arts community in someway. Richelle had been adopted when she was six, and even though she didn't talk about it, she had been adopted by an older wealthy women, who travels often. Even though Richelle wasn't completely sure of what she did, she was pretty sure she owned a private hedge fund or something like that.

"I got your Dream Duffel." Elliot called as he stepped out of his car. Richelle swung her legs around to get out of her seat, when she heard the familiar cracking sound that she had grown to hate. "Richelle, what was that?" Elliot called from behind the car.

"Um, I was just cracking my back. Its been really tense lately." She called back, really hoping that he didn't press any father than what he just asked. Luckily for her, Elliot nodded as he walked towards her, dream duffel in tow.

Elliot trusted Richelle, and he hoped that that crack had really been just her back. He knew that she had been having a downward spiral at TNS (which Elliot didn't completely understand, Richelle was by far the best out of all of the basement dancers or 'unicorns' as Piper put it at TNS). He could only hope that what he just heard wasn't an injury. He wasn't sure how much more Richelle could take without having a complete breakdown.