FRIENDS(1)

THE BET WITH MY FRIENDS

I'm sitting here eating a lollipop, in a girl's cute Vocaloid dress that my friends made. Well, they are an otaku's so it's a girls dress like Hatsune Miku's but has yellow outlines and the whole shirt and skirt is black.

So only my belt is white and they know I love lollipops and I always buy a hundred of them every other day at my favorite lollipop store. My belt has many loli holders and two on my thighs, you know like shuriken pockets in a ninja anime or manga.

Well, I'm a boy and its first day of school and as I said I'm sitting here at my own desk at the back next to the window , all the boys and girls looking at me in awe ...

so...

DO

YOU

WANNA

KNOW?

How did I get into this mess?-Well, you better read.

Sigh

Its gonna take a lot of explaining to do.

Okay here we go a flashback is coming right up

FLASHBACK starting

*----*----*

I was planning to walk to the park to meet my childhood friends because I was going to Japan.

I'm leaving here in America and as buddies we hang out for a day and play pranks and playing truth or dares. The usual.

And just to tell... we do it hardcore!  

Like when one of us said dare I said to dress up as a girl without a wig on and walk around the streets for two hours and of course they follow the rules because we record them using cameras so they have proof of doing it.

Here you insert my evil chuckles...

We all laughed about the other peoples reactions about him.

OHH-crap.

I forgot my candies at home so let me just stop by the store... Not that you have a choice anyways...after I bought a few of them I put one into my mouth and others in my bag.

And so on with my adventure!

I was already near our secret point and hideout only a few miles away just need to turn right to that corner...

 ........BAM!.......

"Rei your -ACTUALLY-  here! and your late!! So Harry up were already deciding our pranks today! "The one who practically run me over and tackled me to the ground, Devin.

"and yes. I used harrys name." He grinned.

And before I knew it all of them was leaping to crush me. But the next thing  freaked me out.

 They started crying over my coolest shirt

....RAGE.....

"Hey stop ruining my bae!" I shouted at them swatting at their hands that were clutched to my shirt.

All of them stood up straight and looked at me with teary puffy red eyes.

"Were just sad you leaving" (sniffs) all of them said at me ready to let the foutain going.

"Okay fine...Fine. Then how about tissue rolls at the house over there?" Me pointing over at the house across the street.

I grinned sadistically.

(minutes of buying tissues from the store)

"Are you ready for my goodbye party people?!" I asked my crew.

They shouted war cries in return.

"Then lets get the party started!!" I threw the tissue rolls from my hand and it draped over the house.

The next thing later we were shouted at by the owner of the house.

"Im gonna call the cops on you kids!!"

Oops! A bit to late!

We were already escaping running towards our another hideout. All of us panting for air.

 One of us speakered up "Hey guys Truth or Dare? I already have a bottle for the first person." He waved the bottle 

Oh its 

ON

"HARDCORE !" all of us let out their evil laughs and grinned evilly.

"Break time first." We agreed to Devin.

After a little break I put another lolipop into my mouth. A melon one and we started the TOD (truth or dare)

We sat down in a circle and I rolled the bottle and it pointed at the guy that I was talking about earlier.

The one who dressed up as a girl.

 Now that I think about it...

I started to laugh ...

"hahahahahaha... I can't seem to breathe. " I gasped.

He stared at me with a deadly expression on his face.

"Truth or Dare??"I said chuckling. "Truth!!!" he said out loud , "Ahhh I see acting honest now eyyy?...Okay let me think."

 ...In Deep Thought...

"Ahhh okay I'm ready. Do you love getting stared at when you were walking down the streets last time?....?.....?" I tilted my head curiously innocent facade on.

--------------SILENCE--------------

"Of course I didn't !!!!" He said growling at me deadly glare.

...gulp...

"Okay okay I'm really sorry about that....its your turn..."

"Hmm who should I pick??" He said out loud. A hand at his chin looking at us.

'I still haven't forgiven him for what he did to me' 

"Okay I pick you" He stared at Devin but then he pointed at me "Truth or Dare?"

"Huhhh okay I pick Dare." 

Cause he knows my top secrets and probably ask about it embarrassing me and perhaps he already forgave me... who knows right? 

WRONG.

"I DARE YOU TO CROSSDRESS IN YOUR NEW SCHOOL VOCALOID HIGH!!! IN A YEAR!!!! NO QUITTING OUT IF YOU DO IT JUST MEANS YOU ARE A COWARD." 

Gasps escaped our mouths but I...

I...

I

FAINTED