Voca High(2)

I sat upright on my bed and kept mulling over the dare. Tomorrow's finally the day I go to Voca High.

A sigh escapes my mouth and I fall backwards to my bed's fluffiness. 

Since I was in Japan right now I was occupying my house- correction- mansion. Yes, its a mansion. Cause my family is the 4th richest family in the world. 

Based on the magazines anyway. 

And again, Yes. I have my own mansion,  but only a few butlers and maids to keep the house clean and you know the usual.

I stared at the ceiling and glanced at my room. It was colored with shades of black and white. And my other stuff are colored bright yellow. I unconsciously opened a new pack of candies.  My thoughts not drifitng away from the possibilities. 

But I shook my head to let it disperse. I dont need to worry. Theres always a solution. 

Be 

A

Man

And

Face

Your

Problems

My alarm clock suddenly rang 

"Are you asleep?... The night might cave in and tomorrow might go dull. But you should face these with your own light.... So sleep tight tonight, my, my...Are you asleep?...." 

It was timed to play every time it hits 12:00, my mother used to sing it to me. And it stuck to my childish part.

Wait.

It's twelve already! I must have been thinking for three hours now! 

"Okay, I'll sleep...I'm gonna sleep already..." I replied back to my alarm.

I snuggled to my pillows and drifted to sleep.

I just hope it goes well - or at least fine- tomorrow.

TIME SKIP

In my hands were the school uniform that my gang gave me. I'm thankful for the belt, which has lollipop holders and pockets. I just stared at myself and the clothes that I was wearing. 

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked my reflection.

"It's a hardcore dare after all..." I nodded to myself. A sigh from my lips escaped before I knew it. My feet stayed planted to the carpeted floor.

I was tempted to buy a wig for extra measure. But through the summer, my hair was already on my neck so it was fine. I'm safe till I get a haircut.

"Master! You- What- This- Are you, my master ?!" My maid screeched after opening the door. She looked absolutely shocked and terrified. She glanced around the room and gasped. I angrily stood in front of her. Glaring daggers.

"Didn't I tell you to knock and wait for my orders! Barging into my room..." I left the threat hanging.

She stood tense and her eyes were about to pop out of her head.

"Why-Yes!-I- I'm s-so-sorry!" She sputtered and bowed.

Shiz. None knew about this! 

"No one shall know about this." 

 She nodded terrified and bowed again while I just gave her a cold glance and dismissed her.

I put on a yellow vest and walked cautiously out of my room avoiding people and got to my car perfectly fine. I connected my earphones to my phone and started playing a song from the anime (gate) before driving out.

I parked the car in the students parking lot and took a deep breath before opening the door. The people that walked by stared at me. I got nervous and ate a lollipop. savoring the sweetness. Then there were hushes and whispers as I went for my class. I didn't bother glancing around the school and just kept my gaze planted on my path. I knew the way since I read the map online.

Reaching my designated class I slid open the door from the back. Everyone was quiet. There was no teacher yet and I spotted my sister from a few rows. She smiled and waved me over. She knew about the dare.

"Bro! Sit next to me! You do know your late, right? I got a seat for you!" She was surprisingly happy for a Monday morning.

I made my way and sat down next to her. A blush painted my cheeks.

"Oops. Sorry." She muttered to me after she realized what she called me and gave me a sheepish smile.

"It's alright. I wasn't hiding it anyways." I replied.

It was true. I was only hiding the fact that I was an otaku. This was a dare, not a secret so I didn't see the need to hide it. Though I wasn't gonna shout it to the whole world either.

She pouted and nodded. "Thanks. Oh and you missed our homeroom. It's fine, though our teacher was absent. I think."

Thankfully the second subject teacher came before I endure my classmate's gossip and rumors. The teacher let everybody calm down before speaking.

"Class this is Rei Kagene also a twin of Rui Kagene, He is going to be your new classmate. Everybody treat him respectfully. " 

"And Rei you need  to talk to you adviser tomorrow for being late. Introductions please." She nodded to me.

I walked in front and gave my intro.

"Hi I'm Rei Kagene nice to meet you...I love lollipops, and I'll be in your care." I said then I retreated to my seat.