Lunch (3)

It was lunch. The bell already rang a few seconds ago. I stood up my seat and gave a 'sorry' face to my sis before darting out of the room. Evading people as much as possible. They were trying to ask about me. I finally got to an empty room.It was my next class.

The studio. But it's really dusty here so probably the next room next door is the one. I sat down panting trying to catch my bearings.

I got a bottle of mine from my bag and took a sip. It was nice. I have an hour to spare. so I have time to eat and do something else. I got my lunch box from my bag and ate.

It had rice omelets and rice , as my dessert...it was a banana partnered with a chocolate deluxe bar. Oooh. Yum.

When I was done eating I took my pencil and my song book which my Dad gave me a long, long  time ago. Then I sang the lyrics out loud.

"Ohh what do I do ? there's so much going on, I just realized how my world goes...break my heart, rebuild it and I try to teach me how to live."

"I just sat there listening but my heart was somewhere else. And that's how I got here."

"oh-oh- My own heart broke into pieces as I pick them up one by one trying to rebuild it...that's how my world goes...hmm...hmm."

I just need a few lines before I can complete this! I started jotting down the lyrics as they popped into my head.

"As I listen to my world and heartbreak down together as time goes by....since the past is hidden in my world. If it goes breaking down, let me make another one or my secrets will show ...And that's how I got here."

I inserted the chorus.

" oh-oh- My own heart broke into pieces as I pick them up one by one trying to rebuild it...that's how my world goes...hmm...hmm."

"It's been so long, gone and forgotten and now a new world. My new world. That's how I got here."

Woot! I did it and it had reasonable lyrics! I'm so cool.

After my praising my skills my thoughts wandered. Now that I think about it. If I didn't make the dare years ago he wouldn't have a grudge on me. Karma hit me badly.

"This sucks. I'm not even a girl, why the heck did I even agree? Of course, I had to! It was a hardcore dare after all...Geez. Me, a guy...a guy plus a dress... doesn't just work for me. " I complained to no one but myself while tugging at the skirt.

I sighed and looked down at my yellow and black wrist clock. I guess I could sleep for a while, I got a hard time sleeping yesterday. I yawned quietly. My hands packing my stuff before using my bag as a pillow. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

(Someones Pov )

This was my place. She just barged in and even failed to notice my presence.

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was kinda cute.

She started singing and I couldn't help but listen to her. It was melodic I tell you.

Wait- She is he?!... Well, I still couldn't take back what I said earlier about him being cute. He started arranging his things and I thought he was gonna go away now. But he slept instead.