A/N

SO HEY UH- I'm a huge fan of Be More Chill and I had to make a Squip x Reader cus he's just so handsome and cute jdjsjmsksjs

I'm sorry

But it's true

Idk if they'll be smut in this??? But it'll defo have some fluff. If you want some smut just say and I might consider ^^;

So I'm really bad at completing stories. I don't think I've ever finished a whole book before but I'll try my best to finish this.

So in this story you have two best friends: Cassidy, who has long brunette hair, diamond blue eyes and a very cheery personality. She is obsessed with musicals and has a major crush on one of the popular boys in school called Kian. Your other friend is called Emma. She has blonde hair and emerald green eyes. She is the tough type. She doesn't take anyone's bullshit and always stands up for her friends. She likes sports and doesn't have a crush on anyone, as she says, since it's "not her thing". You on the other hand have quite a shy personality and like to keep to yourself most of the time. Your home life is... Not very good. (Yes this will get serious so if you don't like abuse or self harm then please don't read this story) Your parents recently divorced and you've been living with your alcoholic abusive father. Every time school ended you was too scared to even go home because you never knew what excuse he might make to beat you. He'd say stuff like "you didn't clean the house" or "it's your fault that your fucking whore of a mother left" and throw some horrible insults. This of course made you feel really depressed and- you'll find out when you read it. You also have a crush *cough*

Anyway uh thanks??? <3