[4]

Squip's POV

He starts to get closer to me, with anger in his eyes. "You did WHAT?!" He yells in my face, I flinch at his tone of voice and step back. "S-sir I'm sorry.. I mean, I-I couldn't help it.. But-" he then grabs my shirt and pulls me to him in an aggressive way. "If you won't do it, I'll do it myself! You we're made for a reason. A reason which is to eliminate you hosts and take over the whole human civilisation! What part of that don't you understand?!" He throws me to the floor and I somehow managed to cut my hand. Blood starts seeping out and I clench it with my other hand to try and stop the pain and the blood. "That girl must be dead before or during the party or you'll be the one dead. You can then join Ka-"
"We do not speak of her! You know what happened!!" I yell back, tearing up at the thought of her again. He kneels down to me and chuckles. "I certainly do know what happened, and that's not gonna stop me from doing it again" he then steps back up and disappears.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Squip!" You yell, waving your hand in front of Squip's face to awaken him from his trance. You shakes himself back into reality and looks at you. "Sorry.. I-"
"Your hand!" You say, quickly grabbing his bloody hand and wrapping it around with bandage. "What happened? What were you doing just staring off into space??" You say. "I-I was just.. Thinking. And my hand, well I accidentally cut it on some scissors" he says and smiles weakly. You knew that was a really poor excuse but you went along with it anyway. "Be more careful" you say, hugging him. He hugs back and sighs. "I will".

Thorough the rest of the night, Squip helps you with your homework and then you both went to bed. The next morning you got ready for school as per usual but when you got there, you saw police officers. 'What's all this about?' You thought. "Hm.. I don't really know myself. Just stay close" Squip says and leads you the other way to class. As you walked past one of the officers you overheard them having a conversation "yeah, he's in the backseats of the car"
"Did you get the murder weapon too?"
"Yep, that's with Dr. Nestor. He'll be examining it for further information"
"Good. Make sure to take that kid to the station and tell the boss I'll be here for a while to talk to witnesses"
"Got it Chief". They then walk away. 'Murder?!' You internally yell. Squip also looked quite surprised. "What the hell..?" He also said. You were then interrupted by the head teacher coming over to you. "Ma'am, we have decided that school will he cancelled until we figure out this tragic situation. I know you might be highly aware of what's going on but please do not worry. We're sending all students home and that includes you. We'll inform you on when we'll reopen" he says and rushes away. You then head towards your home until you were stopped by Emma and Cassidy calling your name. "Y/N! Did you hear about what happened?!" Emma yells. "Um... Not exactly" you say. "Rich stabbed one of the students to death!!" She yells but Cassidy slaps her to quiet it down. "Wait what???" You say, highly surprised that Rich would do such thing. "I know right!! Me and Cassidy was just minding our own business until we hear Rich yelling at some kid then stabbing him! I was so fucking scared so we both ran and told a teacher" Emma says. Squip suddenly widened his eyes and started to glitch out a bit. "I-I need to go" he says without no explanation and disappears. You was just so shook about everything. "Squip?!" You say. Emma and Cassidy give you a confided look, oops you said his name out loud. "Uh,  I need to go and calm myself down" you say and run home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Squip's POV

"What did you do %#8£&?!" I yell at him. All he did was chuckle and shrug. "I know that you're Rich's Squip, what did you do?!? Answer me shit head!!" I yell again. He growled and stepped forward. "I did what I was coded to do dipshit, but don't worry. I won't hurt your precious darling over there. Not yet at least.." He smirks and turns around swaying hit trench coat. I swear if he touches her I will fucking rip out his circuit board and wipe him out if I have to. "..but however, I won't touch her if you finish her off first. You can kill her whatever way possible, silently, loudly, whatever. Just do as the boss says or we're all dead" he demands and walks off into the darkness.

Fucking hell (my mood rn lmao)

So here's a little sneak peak of what's about to go down lmao, sorry it's short but I wanna spend more time with family since its Christmas lol. Don't worry thought the next chapter will be up very soon :)

Oh and also the people Squip talks to at the beginning and the end are two different people, they're not the same. Just thought I'd let you know so y'all don't get confused lol

Adios amigos ✌🏻️