Chapter 22: Ocean blues and Tequila shots

Hey you guys! IT'S FRIDAYYY!!

 This is a good size chapter since this is the only chapter I posted this week. 

Thank you for everyone reading my story I am extremely grateful! 

----------------------------------------------

His blue orbs always drew me in. I didn't know someone's eyes can be so captivating. Brandon stared back at me. His eyes doing what Aaron did a minute ago. I started to squirm under his gaze. I decided to send him a smile while waving at him to get him to stop looking at me like...that.  Aaron caught my attention on Brandon. His fist tightened around his cup. 

I watching his actions and confusion shot through me. I made eye contact with Aaron and his eyes softened. Aaron waves me over, I looked at Emily and started to tug her with me. She was not watching my staring match with the two males across the room. She was scanning the party gently swaying her hips to the beat of the music. 

The sudden movement made her trip over the air but she balanced herself. Impressive with those death contraptions on her feet. we moved through the bodies of people grinding on each other. "Excuse me," I said repeatedly passing through them. It started to get more difficult the deeper we dived into the crowd. My jaw clenched I was a second away from just knocking them over. Emily must have felt the same because she groaned out loud "Yo! Move!" The surrounding bodies that heard her over the music started to step away from us giving us space. 

A few muttered a few words but we couldn't hear it over the blaring music but, by the look on their faces they weren't what you would call 'nice words'. We finally reached over to Brandon and Aaron who both were amusingly staring at us. "Had fun?" Aaron smirked at me. He clearly found this hilarious  "Shut up" I grumbled snatching his cup out his hand. 

I smelled it and examined the cup. It didn't smell like beer something way stronger; my nose scrunched as I hand him back his cup. I shook my head, he gladly took it.  "I need something to drink," I mumbled. Walking through the crowd felt like a workout. 

"what do you want?" I didn't have to think about Aaron's question " A beer" he nodded his head and walked off through the house and making it look so easy. When he crossed the crowd he turned back around and sent a mocking wink to me gloating. I shook my head "Asshole" 

A deep chuckle pulled my attention back to Brandon. His blue eyes were scanning my body again and heat once again crawled up my cheeks exactly how its been doing a lot lately. I probably am getting sick. 

His eyes finally connected with mine and I quickly looked away to not get lost in them. I noticed his bruise was completely gone. My eyes took him in, he was wearing black jeans, a white fitted t-shirt that clenched to his body and a black and blue flannel. I smiled at the flannel but, what I didn't notice was him holding a red cup, or bottle of any alcohol substance like everyone else currently in the room. "You're not drinking anything?"