Chapter 27: Harsh

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!
———————

I stared up at the plain white ceiling watching as a piece of the dry paint chip

I stared up at the plain white ceiling watching as a piece of the dry paint chip. I waited for my alarm to ring like any other school day before I got up to start getting ready for the dread filled day ahead.

30 minutes later I threw on a pair of light blue boyfriend jeans and an olive green jumper with my black leather boots. I tossed my hair into a small bun but then pulled it out when I realized I didn't want to have my face in full view. I turned to look at myself in the mirror but came up blank. The spot where the mirror use to be now was just a plain white wall.

I stared at the space remembering what I did to the mirror. I took a couple deep breaths before walking to the bathroom to look at myself. I stared at the upcoming bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep I tend to never get. My lip shade was a tinge lighter and my cheeks were paler.

The empty glint was still in my eyes as you saw nothing past the brown pupils. I held on tight to the sink "you can do this." I chanted to myself but, something kept nagging at me.

I splashed cold water on my face hoping that would do something for this feeling but it did nothing. My chest sank with the fact of seeing the same people I was around that night. The people that were too intoxicated to see a girl stumbling up the steps with some guy. To see the people that had seen me defiled and unconscious on the floor; of seeing Helen and preparing myself to use all my strength to hold myself back from attacking her.

I took one more glance in the mirror and straightened out my posture before walking out the bathroom, tossing on my leather jacket and just praying today doesn't end up with my blood or anyone's blood on my hands again.

----------------

I pulled into the school parking lot extremely early. Students barely scattered the Parking lot, A few students that were dropped off early by their parents or by the school accompanied bus were the only kids scattered about. I parked into a new parking space on the far end of the lot to avoid Brandon.

I hopped off my motorcycle and pulled off my helmet. I took my phone out my pocket and saw that school started in 45 minutes.

I started to walk towards the school building as quickly as I can. I subconsciously tilted my head to the right to see that Brandon's car isn't in its usual spot which makes me sigh out in relief. I turned my head back towards the building and held my head low where my hair covered my cheeks.

I rushed into the building and started to walk towards the library; I was going to wait in there until it is time to go to class. On my way to the library I heard footsteps behind me but, ignored them. "Alexis" The femaine voice called out. I remembered it but I couldnt pin point where I heard it.

Soon I got to match a face to that voice when she ran infront of me "I knew, it was you." I squinted my eyes and then it hit me. This girl was at the party "Brianna?" Her kinky curly hair was tied into a pineapple bun.