Planet Aphrodite 🌹(Alien Fairy Tales) | ✓

Title: Planet Aphrodite 

Author: @KDCampbell

What if the Beast was an alien, his planet was his Curse, and our Beauty was an up and coming spacecraft engineer, with a fear of flying? 

 Venusa Desrosiers is traveling to the planet Aphrodite from her home planet of Gaia. Aphrodite is a volatile planet in the new solar system humans inhabit. Venusa's father, Commander Francis Desrosiers, has arranged a match for her to Aphrodite's leading Commander's son. However, things don't turn out quite as Venusa's father planned. 

 When a violent storm destroys their hovercraft during a tour of the planet, Venusa finds herself stranded on a hostile new world. She falls victim to its harsh climate, searching for her father who she fears might be dead. To her horror, she discovers him alive, but the prisoner of the savage locals, men with metallic skin that's impenetrable and hardened by the planet. 

 In order to free her father, the alien Warrior prince, Era L'Vanx offers her a deal: he will let him go if Venusa takes his place. 

 Venusa accepts his offer. 

 A Science Fiction Romance. 

 ------ 

 "Yes - yes. I will take his place. Just please, spare my father!" She shook her head, holding back her tears, knowing she was sealing herself to an inconceivable fate. Her eyes remained fixed on the Prince's piercing stare, unwilling to show any weakness, even if her world had just fallen around her at her feet. "I am yours," she finished, her words barely a whisper. 

 ------- 

 Book 1 in a series of Alien Fairy Tales, can be read as a stand alone.

Status: Completed