Perfect Target

Title: Perfect Target

Author: @FaithEri

"This is a bad idea." I whisper as his lips graze my neck. 

"I like bad ideas." He replies huskily, before grabbing my chin and pulling my mouth towards his. _______

Evan Carter is a millionaire. He is hot, charming, arrogant and smart. He is hard to impress and doesn't like insincerity. He can destroy anyone by just a flick of his finger.

Flora Edwards is beautiful and cheerful. But she is also a con girl, a liar. She manipulates people, steals from them and then runs away. A dark past and troubled life forced her into this "profession" and she has been doing this for two years.

When this billionaire catches her eye, only one thought runs through her mind.

Perfect Target. And now there is no going back.

But what happens when she starts to fall for the person she is supposed to con? Will her plans come crashing down because of Evan? Or will she succeed?

And what about Evan? Will this millionaire get tricked by Flora? Or is he smarter than she thinks? They can't stand each other, but only they can understand each other.

___

"Evan Carter is my target, yet every time I'm with him, I feel like he is the predator and I am the prey."

Status: Ongoing