Chapter 80: Mild Touch~

Jimin layed on the bed holding the blanket over his body as his lover Jungkook, went to look around the house. Jungkook was already growing tired of double checking the house. Why would he find Je-anne here? Jungkook sighed and walked back into the room to see Jimin covering his body and making a smile.

           "Can you double che-"

           "Am not!" Jungkook replied letting out a laugh. "Now, you owe me some time~"

            "To sleep?" Jimin asked so innocently to tease.

             "No." Jungkook rolled his hair back pulling off a smirk as he climbed onto the bed holding himself up as he smiled staring at Jimin.

              "Jungkook~ we can't have that when we have our baby still growing." Jimin claimed.

             "I know, I'm not planning on going too far on that~ wouldn't you want me to kiss you at every part of your soft and gentle body? Giving you warm kisses until you grow satisfied? It can't be a tease when I'm gently treating you softly. If only...." Jungkook slowly tugged the covers down. "I can make you feel like it was our first time~"

            Jimin giggled and shook his head. "You'll hurt the baby."

            "Mild touches... Would be alright, yes? You can't harm the baby like that. I want to touch you, atleast that's what I can do so far, correct?" Jungkook moved his head in closer to kiss Jimin. They locked lips as Jungkook still held himself over his caged in lover. Jungkook kissed him slowly and eventually began to kiss him again and again as it escalated into a passionate kiss.

        Jimin broke away time to time to move his hand up to softly tug Jungkook's hair back. Their breathing seemed unsteady together, Jungkook only tried his best not to get too into it. He knew he couldn't penetrate into Jimin with the baby around. Apparently, the baby would not be harmed during this type of intercourse but Jimin just wanted to keep calm about it. Not wanting to go far from now on.

             Jimin soon felt Jungkook's hands raise up and pull Jimin's shirt up to take it off. "Jungkook~ w-what are you doing?"

             "I'm only going to be gentle.. I won't do anything that will hurt the baby~ but I won't stop until your pleasured." Jungkook promised as Jimin nodded allowing Jungkook to continue.

         Jungkook trailed his kisses down trying his best not to lean in too deep. He kissed Jimin's chest and moved up to kiss Jimin under his chin making the bottom lay his head back and wrap his arms over Jungkook's neck and bend his legs to press against the sides of Jungkook's hips. "Ah~" Jimin let out a silent moan that wasn't apparently enough to satisfy Jungkook.

         The younger's kisses along Jimin's neck grew wet as he brought himself to suck the skin on Jimin's neck under his chin. Jungkook found himself decorating a bit more hickey's on his lover. Hotter and hotter the sensation grew. It was like taking higher and higher steps from gentle to a bit more harsh. Jungkook then grinded his hips onto Jimin's while he kept kissing Jimin along his neck and then using his tongue along the older one's jaw. Jungkook wanted to make Jimin grow hard so he can continue.

           "J-Jungkook... You're making me grow h-hard..." Jimin whimpered.

            Jungkook stopped for a moment. "Wouldn't you say that's a good thing?~" Jungkook whispered and moved his hand down to Jimin's bottoms. He didn't tease over the clothes... He slipped his hand in to caress Jimin's sensitive skin under his member where his balls where.

           "A-ah... N-no... J-Jungkook~"

            "I know you won't mean it.." Jungkook moved his free hand up to hold Jimin's hands against the pillows on the bed. "You can't lay here and say you don't love it~" Jungkook continued to say in a low voice turning Jimin on even more. As he grinded his hips onto Jimin's he kept his hand in place under Jimin's bottoms making Jimin let out a huff. The older then brought his knees  up to close in around Jungkook's hand.

           "Hmm- mmm~" Jimin moaned closing his eyes lightly. Jungkook's hands were getting wet because of the pre-cum that got onto his hands. He then jerked Jimin's member off before stopping and pulling down Jimin's bottoms with a smirk.

            "You would let me touch you like this... That's why you're all mine~ just seeing you fall for my touches is enough to get me hard." Jungkook sat up and looked down seeing Jimin's member standing. "Here..." Jungkook placed his hand around Jimin's cock. "This whole area is mines.." Jungkook leaned his head down to lick along the slit.

           "A-ahh... Ah Jungkook!" Jimin mewled as Jungkook only liked to tease Jimin's slit getting him wet. "Mm-" Jimin then opened his eyes and looked down seeing Jungkook deep throat Jimin's member now. Jimin felt his member inside of Jungkook's wet and warm mouth while his lover used his tongue to wildly lick along the sides. Pre-cum continued to drip into Jungkook's mouth. The dominant sucked Jimin's cum that leaked out. That's when Jimin began to moan even louder and jolt his hips. "Jung-kook! AhH NgH~" Jimin huffed and turned his head to the side while he alone kept his arms up as Jungkook was lower sucking the head and licking the center of the balls inbetween Jimin's cock. He pressed the length back on Jimin's stomach and sucked on the side making Jimin arch his back and breathe heavily. "F-fuck ah- Jungkook d-don't please.. Don't stop!~" Jimin continued moaning and now breathing heavily and harshly letting out sharp breaths. "Jungkook-"

            Jungkook moved Jimin's hips up gently and softly hearing his lover enjoy this. Jungkook dropped his own hands down to touch himself just by the sound of how Jimin was moaning. That's how he began to feel satisfied and aroused.

           Jimin opened his mouth letting out uncontrollable whines and closing his eyes tightly now feeling how close he was. Just before Jimin can climax, Jungkook parted his lips away from the member as Jimin came without warning. The cum got over Jungkook's lips, chin and neck but all Jungkook did was lick his lips and only clean Jimin up by sucking the remaining cum there was still holding lust in his sexy expression.