Chapter 87: Decorate

The next day, the couple was at a store buying christmas lights for the house. Jungkook was pushing the cart as Jimin was there looking around having his hands in his jacket pockets. Jimin was the one who picked out the decorations.

            "Jungkook, are we having a christmas tree?" Jimin wondered.

          "Yes, of course we will. First is the decor for the house then I'll get a christmas tree. Just so we can stay on christmas day sitting together."

             "Seems like a good plan!" Jimin smiled as he got a few angel figurines. "I want to get you something!"

             "No it's fine, Jimin! You don't ha-"

             "Ah, Jungkook I'll get something for you anyways." Jimin claimed walking off as Jungkook tugged his big jacket back.

             "No wandering off. Stay within my view." Jungkook stated now holding Jimin by his arm closely.

            "Still babying me, Jungkook?" Jimin poked Jungkook's cheek until he responded.

             "No, it's because you know I can't be alone."

              "You've been doing well, one of these days you'll need to stay alone with the babies."

               "Well, Jimin... You know when I'm with the babies I won't feel alone. It's just when I'm isolated. That's when things get ugly."

               "You're ugly~" Jimin joked to tease Jungkook.

               Jungkook laughed and put his arm around Jimin while they still pushed the cart. Jungkook ran his hair back and stared at Jimin. "Ugly? Hm?"

            "I'm joking!" Jimin giggled stopping for a moment to kiss Jungkook on the lips. "You're handsome and stunning~ my man is so sexy~" Jimin sweet talked as Jungkook laughed at how Jimin kept complementing him wanting to make the younger uncomfortable.

            "You're scaring me you creep." Jungkook continued to laugh as Jimin kept trying to kiss Jungkook. Jungkook noticed Jimin's attempt and walked off pushing the cart as Jimin let out a giggle and walked with him locking their arms together.

              Just when they got home, Jimin held the bags of christmas decor. There was alot to decorate in and outside of the house. First the couple was going to hang up a few in the living room and soon take the outside decorations to decorate the outside. Jimin had ribbons, white christmas lights, lighted figurines, and plastic bells.

          "Decorate inside or outside first?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin stood on the couches to look at how the walls will look with certain decorations he had inside the bag.

         "Too cold to decorate the outside... Besides, we'll need to get up on the roof just to hang a few lights up. That's too dangerous for me.."

            "What if I go up and do it?" Jungkook asked.

             "Not now. Maybe later. I'll have to watch you do it of course." Jimin replied holding up a ribbon to the corner of the wall just to see how it looks. "Jungkook? What do you think about this?" Jimin asked as Jungkook got up to stand on the couch and look at the ribbon.

         "Hmm.. Are you going to put them up at every corner? Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head. "Then you might as well not hang it up here."

          Jimin smiled and looked down. "Jungkook I was only asking~"

             Jungkook got down from the couch and held his hand out to get Jimin down from the couch too. "I think I'm going to get you your gift today.."

           "So soon?"

           "Well its a special gift! I don't want the store to get crowded while I'm there later." Jungkook insisted.

           "Then, I'll be here... Scared and alone!..." Jimin sighed sarcastically as Jungkook laughed.

            "I'll be sure to secure the house so she wouldn't come in here again." Jungkook promised Jimin. Everytime Jungkook went to sleep, went to the store, went to work or just take a trip outside to get mail, Jimin always begged the younger to look around the house with a bat on his hands. Jimin always told Jungkook to take a bat with him everytime he checked the house, or else Je-anne might be there to attack! "Jimin... Je-anne is pregnant! Why would she be staying out there in the cold waiting for you?" Jungkook would always tell Jimin. But Jimin would just say Je-anne is capable of anything.

          At times, Jungkook just wanted Je-anne to show up so he can complain to her and tell her to leave. Maybe when Jungkook goes out to get Jimin's surprise, he can file a restraining order on Je-anne aswell just to make Jimin feel safer.

          Jimin wasn't too into the whole restraining order idea because he knew it wouldn't work.. But Jungkook was positive it'll work! If Je-anne even stands near Jimin, that would be an instant violation.

             Jimin stayed in the house setting up the decorations of the house carefully as Jungkook was in his bedroom. "Okay... Where did I put it?!" Jungkook whispered to himself growing fustrated. Jungkook had the door locked and closed so Jimin wouldn't get in or else it'll ruin the surprise! Jungkook then pulled his shirt cabinet to see the magazine under his white shirt. Jungkook sighed in relief and pulled up the magazine. This magazine wasn't just any other catalogue, magazine had a variety of rings.... Even engagement rings.