5

Finn's POV
Wyatt and Jaeden are acting weird. They're avoiding eye contact, hell they're pretty much just avoiding each other all together. I text Jack to tell him what I think.

Finn:
Jackieeeeeeeee

Jack:
What do you want slut

Finn:
Nothing now geez

Jack:
No no im sorry come back and love me

Finn:
No back off u creep 👀

Jack:
Just tell me what the fuck was wrong

Finn:
Okay okay

Finn:
Jae and Wy have been acting weird around each other lately

Jack:
Ooh jyatt

Finn:
Stop you immature baby

Jack:
Fine. Yeah I've noticed that too

Finn:
Come over to my place

Jack:
Be there in 5 ;)

Jack's POV
I set my phone down on the counter to grab a snack before heading out. "Hey Jackie.." my mom says as she is scrolling through my phone. "What is this?" She says, holding up the screen, showing where is sent the wink. "Oh mom that noth-" "why did you send a wink?" "Mom it was a joke." I say. "Nah, they're totally fucking." My brother, who is 3 years older, says as he enters the room. "Josh, language!" My mom shouts at him. (I'm making up all the siblings, idk if they really have any OoF) "Jack is that true?" My mom asks, looking like she could cry. "And what exactly are you going over to his house for?" "To talk, our friends are acting weird, and we wanna figure it out. Plus, we haven't hung out outside of school in a while." "Okay. Just promise me you don't like this boy?" " I promise mom. I'm not gay." I say while grabbing my phone out of her hand. As I walk out, I think about what just happened. Did my mom really think I could be gay? She's insane. I would never like Finn like that, or any guy for that matter. I arrive at Finn's house after about 5 minutes of walking. He arrives at the door as soon as I get to it. "Finally." He says as we walk to his room. As we enter his room, I plop down on his bed as he sets up a game for us to play. "What do you wanna play?" He asks. "I don't really care." I respond, too busy with my thoughts. "Jack?" Finn says holding the controller out to me. "Oh, sorry" I say, taking the controller. "Jack are you ok?" He asks, looking me in the eyes. "Yeah I'm fine." I reply. "No you're not. What wrong?" He says. "It's really nothing. But my mom thinks I'm gay." "Well are you?" "No! I would never like a boy!" I say, defending myself.

Finn's POV

"No! I would never like a boy!" Jack shouts. I just stare into his eyes. Don't do it Finn.

I lightly press my lips against his. Surprisingly he doesn't pull away. After a few seconds we separate. "Well apparently you would..." he says, his face a pink color. "Can.. can you do that again?" He asks. "Of course" I say, reconnecting our lips. This time, it is a little more rough. I place my hand on the back of his head. He lightly bites my bottom lip, and I tug at his hair a little. All of a sudden the bedroom door swings open, with Finn's mom in the doorway. "Oh my god.." she says quietly. "Jack come with me. Now." Jack gets up and follows her. I tag along begins them, and my mom leads jack to the door. "Don't you ever come near my son again!" She shouts, shoving him out and slamming the door. "Mom what are you doing?" I say, a tear sliding down my cheek. "No, what are you doing? Kissing a boy?" She says. "Mom... I love Jack" I say. "Well just know, you'll never see him again." She says, storming up the steps, leaving me crying in the living room. As soon as she's up the stairs, I run out the door, chasing after Jack. "Jack!" I yell, seeing him down the street. As soon as he sees me, he comes running in my direction. As soon as we reach each other, we hug tightly. "I love you" I whisper, crying into his shoulder. "I love you too."