*Christmas special Part 1*

Mina! Welcome to the Christmas special chapter! This special chapter contains a different story about Christmas and your time with your beloved Heine and maybe a different character x reader in The Royal Tutor. I also want to thank you everyone for waiting for this chapter I know that others waited so long for my other chapter and this one too, but a certain reason came so that's why my other chapters are late to update. I'm gonna make this a long chapter with warm feeling that well melt you're heart and thanks for reading this book. I hope you like it and advanced "Merry Christmas!" to all my fellow readers and writer.
See around on Christmas special part 2!

Bye!

**********************************************************************

3rd POV.

"It's Christmas!" You said as you jump with joy while the others are decorating the Christmas tree. While
Heine chuckled when he saw you jumping up and down as you shout from the window.

"Merry Christmas! Everyone!"

"Y/n! Your gonna wake up the whole kingdom if you shout like that!" Prince Leonhard shout as he was tired hearing the noise.

"Don't call me Y/n without 'Miss' I'm much older than you thought Prince Leonhard. And actually this is my first time celebrating Christmas with many people."

"What!?" Everyone froze.

"Is that true? Y/n." Heine asked as he was getting closer to you to listen for you're reason.

"Yes. When I was 12 years.old my parents died on Christmas so..." You stop as tears slowly rolled down to your eyes.

Heine hug you from the back, making you blush really hard. Everyone was very silent from that moment then Heine finally said something.

"There is no need for you Y/n to remember a such painful past, let us focus on future do not dwell on the past or you'll miss the future." He said while hugging you tightly.

"I'm fine now."

"Really?"

"Yes. You can let go of me Heine."

"........"

Heine's POV.

'Did I just hug her unconscious!? That did never happen to me of all. And what is these warm feeling that I felt  right now?'