*Special Note!*

Hi! Guys! I have an important announcement my Christmas special chapters are coming up and after the Christmas I plan a new one it's called Story Tale chapters this one is special too like the Christmas special chapters but these one is different from that. The Story Tale chapters is like Disney Princess stories but the main character is you! The reader!it's still part of this book but these special chapters are extra so that you can have fun and enjoy my story and can give little boost for those who are looking for romance. Now let's get back to the announcement! There are kinds of chapters of the story tale. I'll list it so that you well know.

The little mermaid
Snow white and the seven dwarf •
Beauty the and Beast
Cinderella
Rapunzel
Aladdin
Frog princess
Sleeping Beauty
Alice in the Wonderland
Little red riding hood

And x reader pair like

Heine x reader - The little mermaid, Little red riding hood, Snow white and seven dwarf, Cinderella
Kai x reader - Beauty and the Beast
Bruno x reader - Rapunzel
Leonhard x reader - Sleeping Beauty
Licht x reader - Frog princess, Aladdin

Sorry that Heine take a lot of roles well his my favorite but I think you wouldn't like the right? If you like it pls. comment a "Yes!" If you do like the whole idea about Heine taking many roles of the special chapters. "No." If you don't like the whole idea about Heine taking many roles of the special chapters. I must know what the readers want before I act cause I don't want the others to be left out. And if you really like the new idea that I've made.

Oh! Yes! Pls. read My chapters and special chapters. And I hope you like it. Have fun and enjoy. See guys around!

Bye!