Chapter 4 Surprise!

3rd POV.

Inside the palace was really really noisy. Well it kind of wake you up from a good dream. It's been a few days since after the game that you and everyone played.

You kind of want to see what really is happening outside of your room. When you we're finished dressing up on your normal dress someone suddenly open your door not knocking first did make you shock and surprise.

When you saw who it was. It was... Heine?... It was Heine in... A kind of a... Black cloth raven suit? While riding a black horse!? It made you blush a little of how cool and handsome he was, (and cute!) but you we're still questioning why he was dressing up like that and what's with the horse!? You panic a little.

Then Heine get down from the horse and walk towards you who is kind of confused but still blushing.
Then he...

"It is my pleasure to meet you.
Lady Y/n." Then he grab your hand bent his knee and kiss it. Well it made you surprised and blush. But you turn away from him then you said...

"Well my pleasure is mine. Sir Heine." You smiled making him blush a little.

"Of course." He said while

"And tell me what is happening? Sir Heine?"

"It's classified." He said sternly. (Well your motto is snatch now. alright! Even your heart!)

"Alright. I understand."

He nod.

"Shall we?" Giving out a hand.

"Of course!" As you take his hand with a smile.

You two hop on the horse , you we're in the back while Heine was in front.
While you were in the back thinking what's with this sharrad then Heine turn around and said.

"Hold on tight." Then grab his cloth really tight. As the horse running with minimum speed. You kind of want to ask the red hair man but was distracted on the way.

The ride went well as you were really having a great time with Heine along the way. But you feel like you really want to ask Heine what this is all about instead of that you asked you're animal friends we're they going but they still didn't tell you.

After that you two go on a short cut in the forest you we're kind of scared cause it was getting a bit dark but you can't say no buts to Heine.
(Alright!)

As you two we're really in deep of the forest you two rest for a bit before you two go to your destination. Heine was feeding the horse while you were taking a bit rest. But you kind of saw an injured bird made you stand up to help it. Which made you lost of sight of Heine.

You we're lost and scared because you we're alone but with the little bird made you a little relief that its okay. While Heine turn around to asked you to hop in but he only saw no one. (Of course none was there.) It made him panic.

Heine's POV.

As I turn around to ask Y/n to hop on the horse but she was not there. The plan well be ruin if I cannot find her before supper. They well be angry and panic. I think she is lost ,what made her distracted in this lonely forest? But before that I must find Y/n before it's to late.

'I have to find her!'

"Y/n. Be safe." I mumble.

I leave the horse and tie it on a big tree and put a trail on it so I can remember where the horse is.
As I run and found footprints.

I thought to myself that could be maybe her but there was something else I saw another footprints. I think Y/n is in trouble those nobles must have hire an assassin to assassinate Y/n to shut her up about what they did to her. I must hurry before he or she assassinate Y/n! I run as fat as I could to find her by trailing the footprints.