•Chapter One•

Lord Ichigo, The Empress Of the Sun Yume and Primordial Goddess Akari, was panicking due to the time limit of finding four or three male and female idols down in the planet called Earth and a dimension called PriLand.

"W-What do we do Lord Ichigo?!" Empress Yume panicked. They only have three more years till the day where the Gods And Goddesses Of the Idol Realm goes and entertain the mortals in Earth.

"Erm...Jewlie told me that there is four female in PriLand and four males in Earth that are amazing idols!" Lord Ichigo said as she smiled in relief.

"Really?! Then what are we waiting for?!" Goddess Akari shouted excitedly before running off to the Idol Picking Room.

Why are they so panicky before even though there's only like three years till the day you ask? It's because of the Idol Rankings of course. If you are a well-known Idol, your status will be treated as a mere mortal in the Idol Realm. You first have to achieve the other higher Idol's recognition before making it to the next ranks, for example, Goddess Akari.

Primordial Goddess Akari is in the Third Rank. The third highest rank in the Idol Ranking System. Empress of the Sun, Yume, is in the Second Rank meaning she's the Second highest idol in the Idol Realm. Last, but not least, Supreme Lord Ichigo is the top and leader of the Idol Female Realm. She's in charge of mostly everything except for the Idol Male Realm Of course.

"Okay, what are there names Ichigo-Sama?" Akari asked her senpai.

"Hmm...I think their names were Manaka Lala, Minami Mirei, Hojo Sophie and Manaka Nona." Ichigo said and gave the names to the reddish-brownish haired Goddess.

"Omo! Aren't they the Divine Idols Of Pripara?! And isn't Nona or Non like Lala's little sister?!" Yume suddenly jumps on Akari's back.

"Yep!" Ichigo said cheerfully.

"Oh my idols!" Yume suddenly shouted, "we should tell the boys about the male idols that Jewlie mentioned!" She shouted before running off to the Realm portal to go to the Idol Male Realm.

"Yume!" Ichigo shores and followed the blonde-pink ombré coloured haired girl.

Akari just sighed and typed in the Idol girls' names in the computer.

{Manaka Lala}

{Part of the Divine Idols Group called SoLaMi Smile. The cute type Idol.}

Akari scrunched her eyebrows together and suddenly blinked fast.

"I got her perfect look!" Akari shouted and slammed her hands on the high-tech keyboard.

"Ow.."

{Minami Mirei}

{Part of the Divine Idols Group called SoLaMi Smile. The pop type Idol.}

"It suits her, but more on the energetic side." Akari muttered and typed the last Idol.

{Sojo Sophie}

"This one definitely needs a new type and a new look." Akari wrote down in her book.

{Manaka Nona}

"Ahh....she's adorable! Better put her type as the cute one." Akari squealed and wrote another sentence in her book.

She typed another words in the computer and stretched.

{Target, SoLaMi Smile Idols And Leader Of NonSugar}

<~~~In PriLand~~~>

"Heartbreaking news," a news reporter suddenly appeared in front of Paparajuku's large tv stuck to a building.

"The world's female Divine Idols And one of the Divine Idols' little sister somehow passed away while finishing their last tour of their concerts." The reporter said sadly.

Fans of the group gasp while others cried uncontrollably on their friends' shoulder or just cried by themselves.

>~~~Back to the Realm~~~<

{Mission, Completed}

The computer blinked in front of Akari.

"Yay!"

~~~<With Yume And Ichigo>~~~

"Hajime~!" A girl's voice was heard across the Idol Male Realm's castle.

"A female?" A boy whispered.

"Never seen one in my lifetime!" Another boy exclaimed.

"Hajime! Hajime! Hajime!" The girl, Yume, shouted and ran across a bridge to meet her favourite male idol.

"Empress Yume?" A dark haired man said in a surprised voice.

"Hajime! Jewlie and the girls found the perfect male idols for you!" Yume shouted excitedly.

"Really? Tell me!" Hajime asked energetically.

"It's-"

Yume was cut off by the one and only, Ichigo.

"Yume! I was going to tell them personally instead of you running!" Ichigo scolded the pigtailed girl.

"Sorry Ichigo-senpai..." Yume apologised.

"It's alright Yume-chan.." Ichigo sighed.

"Anyways, the male idols that Jewlie recommended to you is, Ren Kagami, Nino Hanozona, Kashino Fuji And Haruhi Kayagi." Ichigo smiles at her crush, Well, not really.

"Aw! Ichigo-senpai And Hajime-senpai really do deserves the number one Idol Couple in Idol Realm!" Yume squealed like the normal fangirl she is.

Ichigo blushed heavily before running off towards the Dimension Portal to go back to the Female Idol Realm. Hajime just chuckled at his girlfriend's cuteness. Yume has red flowing down her nose before running off to catch up with Ichigo.

"Bye Uncle Hajime!" Yume giggled before jumping back inside the portal.