•Chapter Three•

After the four girls entered the earth world, they were greeted by paparazzis and multiple fans screaming at them. The four, being trained as professionals, just professionally waved and posed for a picture.

"OMG!"

"THEY'RE FREAKING HERE!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SEEING THEM IN REAL LIFE!"

"*faints*"

Some of the fans fainted while others screamed their hearts out for the four Idols' attention. How'd they know the Goddesses are coming? Well, let's rewind..

•~Special Rewind~•

"BON VOYAGE~!" Miyu and Suri finished their concert in the Idol Realm and went backstage to meet with Empress Yume, only to see her recording their performance.

"What are you going to use that for Yume-sensei?" Suri asked the blonde-pink ombre haired Empress in her Spanish accent.

"Muu~, I forgot to tell you guys that!" Yume pouted And lightly punched her head. If her fiancé was here, he would've called her a 'clueless yudetako' which would irritate the Sun Empress to no end.

"Alright! Ella, Kiran! It's your turn!" Yume broke out of her gloomy state and announced that the two sisters would be performing. The two smiled at each other and went towards the dressing room and placed their dress cards in.

After a few cheering here and there, the two sisters finished their performance and met up with the others. They found the reason why Empress Yume recorded their performance. It was actually to let the mortals down in the Mortal Realm that the Deities are visiting them soon which caused an uproar within the Idol Community.

•~Special Rewind Ended~•

And so, the four Godly Idols got escorted to the place they were staying at and instantly sighed in relief. They thanked their Leaders for changing their identity and looks because they can't bear to look at the people who knew them cry before them after years of being apart to become a Godlike Idol.

"Our packed schedule will start tomorrow girls!" Miyu said as her puffy pigtails bounced crazily as she jumped around their private room in a fancy hotel. Honestly, the girls preferred the homey kind of hotel instead of a fancy one. But they knew that the fancy ones have great security locks just in case if there's some crazy fans trying to kidnap them.

"Alright, I'm going to sleep now.." Ella and Kiran both yawned and jumped on their designated bed and fell asleep after a few seconds. Probably because of the multiple concerts that they have to do in the Idol Realm before they went to the Mortal Realm.

Miyu and Suri chuckled at the two and also decided to call it a night seeing that it was actually night time. The two exchanged good night's and quickly fell asleep afterwards.

Tomorrow will be the most tiring day of their lives so they'll need some energy for tomorrow's events.

~~
Sorry for the late update. Some things in College has been keeping me busy and homework and project dues are hitting me like a train wreck.