A •

Collection of oneshots ( songs & based on Huffpost 25 Moments that make being inlove incredible. )

[ pictures are viewed best in white bg. ]

- - - - -

** When you just need to rant like a crazy person and after you're done letting it all out, you look over at their somewhat overwhelmed face and smile in relief

-

" Pyon why aren't you dressed up yet?!" Youngjae said as he reached something out of the drawers it was a black skinny jeans with flowers embroiderd in it to pair with his white shirt with supreme printed on it.

Jaebum sighing closing his laptop off and go to their bed, " I'm not going baby, i'm tired." he said as he lays down and covered himself.

Youngjae zipped his pants up and go to his husband dragging him out of the bed and made him sit on the mini stool infront of the mirror, Jaebum rolled his eyes and see the younger going to the cabinet.

" Im Jaebum don't you dare roll your eyes on me."  Youngjae said as he pull out vneck black plain shirt.

"Arms up!"

Jaebum just stared at his husband knowing he's husband is now fuming mad at him because he didn't change.

" Don't make me repeat myself Im Jaebum I said hands up!!" Youngjae is now mad like bull in a bull fight mad.

Jaebum sighing in defeat made what the love of his life made him do and smiled because he can't resist the fact that even in worst times he always finds Youngjae's cuteness.

" you're so hard headed pyon, it's Jinyoung and Mark's twins birthday why wouldn't you go with me?! God! we are married and Jinyoung invited us to go there plus, Marky and Joyoung would be happy to see us they missed us already! "  Youngjae said as he inserted the shirt on his husband.

" baby, you know i'm not into parties."

"Then why did you marry a social butterfly for sheepsake! what pants do you want to pair with that demin or printed?!" Youngjae said in an angry tone, going to drawers

" Baby your pants-"  Youngjae runs back at Jaebum shaking the older

" do i look fat on it? am i fat? am i ugly? Tell me pyon! do i look bad on it?! say something Im Jaebum say something!!" Youngjae said as he still shaking Jaebum.

Jaebum didn't say a word coz he felt the intensity of Youngjae's shaking its like a 7.0 magnitude earthquake.

Sobbing Youngjae sits on their bed head down " Silence means yes, so that's the reason why you don't want to go with me in the twins birthday party, i'm fat, i'm ugly you don't want to be standing next to an ugly guy. "

Jaebum as his senses are now coming back, sit beside his husband and wipe the tears using his thumb.

" i'm sorry pyon, i was busy taking care of you that i didn't take care of myself" Youngjae said as he glances into Jaebum and looked down.

Jaebum smiling he kissed the side younger's forehead "This" then kissed the side of Youngjae's nose " This" then Youngjae's cheeks "This"  lastly palming Youngjae's face to have a better acess on his lips, "and this will never be ugly to me " then he kissed the younger passionately, full of love.

After a minute of lip locking with tounge action the lovers broke the kiss coz they need air ( of course? 🤷🏻‍♀️ ) breathing catching for air Jaebum leans his forhead in the younger and let their noses touch closing his eyes and started to sing

You will always be
Beautiful in my eyes
And the passing years will show
That you will always grow
Ever more beautiful in my eyes~

Youngjae crying because of joy realizing whatever happened as time goes by his beauty may fade but still his nampyon would look at him with admiration and love, he hugged his husband and cried making the older shirt a little bit soaked.

Jaebum caressing his husband's hair "Hush baby, don't cry even if your hair is gray, or you became bald, wrinkles all over your face also pimples you face might be terrible i still love you because baby for better or for worst, through sickness and in health, for richer and poorer you might be ugly because your old, I still love you, i'll still adore you like from the moment we met, till death do we part baby." 

Youngjae sniffled and detaches himself from Jaebum wiping his tears, he tooked Jaebums hands in interlocked it with his.

"But pyon do i really look bad in this pants?"

Jaebum stands and go to the cabinet shrugging off Youngjae's question and thinking , Oh no, here we go again actually it looked good on him it hugs his perfect legs but the older doesn't want to say it because Youngjae will make fun of him and make him repeat it over and over again.

" isn't Marky and Joyoung waiting for us? we will be late for the party baby I think denim is the perfect pair for my shirt right?" Jaebum said as he pulled out a skinny washed denim.

Youngjae feeling irritated because his husband didn't answer his question threw a pillow and it hit a struggling Jaebum.

" Baby i need to exercise my pants won't fit anymore."

hearing his lover's worried sad voice he immediately stood up and help him.

with eyes dilated he shouted,
" IM JAEBUM OF COURSE IT WONT FIT IT'S MY PANTS FOR GODSAKE!"

—-
1st one done few to go. Enjoy 💞
if it sucked sorry i am new to this. hihi peaceee boi😘💫