C •

- - - -

- - - -

" It was love in a minute, baby i admit it." Mark  stated  as he professed his wedding vows infront of everyone, especially infront of the man he loves, Park Jinyoung.

Hearts beating, happiness flowed in the ceremony, Jinyoung wearing a grey tuxedo from Black collection designed by Vera Wang that shows his masculinity while Mark wore a Gucci suit that shows his class and elegant side.

" Do you remember how we met?" Mark stated as he looks at Jinyoung with shining eyes.

teary eyes, remembering what happened few years back Jinyoung nodded as response.

- - - - 4 years ago.

SunshineCYJ_333:

       Hyung! my cousin is coming and my family organized a simple welcoming party at home. I know your not that a party person but i'll be waiting for you, pls do come.

Reply | Ignore | Report as spam

Prk_Jnyng:
No, but thanks for the invitation sunshine.

SunshineCYJ_333:

     but Hyung! Jackson won't be here i swear! Hyung pls i miss you so much. pls do come T_T

seened 2:30 pm

Jackson pfft right as if he will show up. Jinyoung thought to himself, sighing he closed his eyes and remember how he and Jackson spent a life together in this apartment.

with tears and his eyes, he stood up and picked up the photo frame with their pictures the last one to be exact coz he threw away all the pictures of him and his ex lover.

He stared at it, seeing their happy smiles captured in a photo, Jinyoung cried while hugging the picture.

After a few hours of crying, Jinyoung stood up and throw the picture frame across the wall, hearing it's glass shattered like his heart he picked up the picture and tear it all apart.

" This is the last time, i'll be crying because of you."

DingDong!~
DingDong!~
DingDong!~

" Hello Neighbor!" shouted the blonde guy infront of him.

"I'm Mark!" the blonde boy added with the smiley face offering his hands for a handshake.