B •

Enjoy #Jinson Family☺️

-

** When you get really wrapped up in meaningful conversation and you note how incredible their ideas are

- - -

✔️ Place
✔️ Food
✔️ Guests
Theme
Invitations
✔️ Entertainers

" oh for the love of god! Jackson we don't have a theme for our daughter's party!" Jinyoung said as he wrote down on his checklist.

The couple in the living room is planning for their daughter's 7th birthday party, since it's 7 they're planning a big party by themselves without the help of any party coordinators because being Jinyoung the eomma type of person doesn't need help from others it's his responsibility as he always said.

" Bae, can we just plan a simple party? like balloons all over the garden hang some lights and can we just invite our closest friends? " Jackson said while loosing his tie.

Jackson came from work, he owns one of the largest Resotel in the area, The G7 Resort and Hotel.

"Don't bae me Jackson Wang, her birthday is next next week we have only few days to plan so if you don't have anything to contribute just shut up ok?" Jinyoung said as he throw tiger looks at his husband.

Raising arms and doing a defeat sign Jackson stood up to get some water in the fridge also gives Jinyoung some peace, knowing that he's already stressed in planning.

Noticing Jackson wasn't on his side, and hearing the fridge has open he walked on to Jackson drinking water, suprisingly he backhugged him and put his chin on his shoulders.

" I'm so sorry bae , i'm just stressed out it's her 7th birthday i want it to be special. "

Jackson hearing his sincere apology, put down the glass in the sink turned to his Jinyoung and cupped his face. " I know bae, your wrinkles is visible."

Jinyoung smiled in response, and pinched Jackson's cheek hard, "Aw! really Jinyoung?" Jackson said as he caress his red face.

"You deserved it after telling me i have wrinkles." Jinyoung detaches himself from Jackson and go back to where he is a while ago.

"You still look beautiful to me!" Jackson shouted.

"I know! but that doesn't erase the fact that you told me I have wrinkles!" Jinyoung shouted back.

- -
they're now at their bedroom, Jinyoung is beside Jackson writing on his checklist while Jackson is typing out of his laptop