D•

♡ ○

( too adorable 💘 )

( too adorable 💘 )

"Due to some stress and the impact from your fall, you suffered from blindness." The doctor announced that made Jaebeom world upside down.

" we don't know if its temporary or permanent but in your case, i think it would be temporary few months maybe then you can regain your vision." The doctor added, and leaves the room.

"Hyung, you'll be fine, you can stop photography a while yeah?" Jinyoung comforted his bestfriend.

Halting photography is like killing Jaebeom, his life,his dreams are shattered.

Jaebeom, didn't stop himself and cried on Jinyoung's shoulder, like a child that has been scolded by his parents never in his life that he imagined life without photography, as one of the rising photographers of the town Jaebeom can't fathom to lose his sight right now.

" My career, my dreams Jinyoung-ah." He said while sniffling.

"Hyung few months without photography, won't let your career flunked, trust me everyone wanted to be captured by the professional Lim Jaebeom. "

Jaebeom unclasped from Jinyoung, and wiped his tears away. " I guess so Jinyoung, I hope so."

" Come on Hyung let's get you home, but first let's buy your walking stick ok?" He said and assisted his bestfriend.

"Sorry, you have to take care of me, a blind man." Jaebeom heartily said.

"No worries hyung, what friends are for right?"

Jaebeom smiled and let Jinyoung assist him as they walk out of the hospital.

- - - - - - - -

2 months after

" Breakfast are on the table, Lunch is on the second drawer of the fridge, I'll come by later for dinner." Jinyoung's voice through voicemail echoed on Jaebeom's apartment.

" Oh and Jaebeom hyung, I already fed your cats, and put some food to go on until dinner." He added and a beep is heard indicating there's no voicemail left.

Jaebeom is eating his breakfast when he felt Nora rubbing on his feet, after the incident Jaebeom never tried to go out in the city, not when he's blind.

He grabbed his camera on the table, touched the buttons, rolled the lens. He missed photography, he miss snapping pictures of the morning, capturing how the birds fly, or how the birds relaxes on electric cable lines, the bursting color of flowers, even the faces of his cats, the faces of his friends he wants to see again.

But he can't.

" Hello everybody there?" A cute voice emerged from outside knocking on Jaebeom's door.