Deja Vu

Reader's Discretion is Advised ⚠️

I didn't fall asleep until late 4:00. I made dinner that night but Jack was still a no show. The sun shining through the curtains woke me up. I'd fallen asleep on the couch with Teddy. I heard the bathroom door open as I managed to sit up from where I was sleeping.

Jack looked tired and worn out when he emerged from the hallway.

"I called you and left you messages. What the hell happened last night Jack ?"

"Can we not talk about it right now, please?" He said sighing.

I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"No we need to talk about it now, I stayed up waiting for you all night. I was worried about you."

"Maliyah, please just let it go." His voice grew more annoyed.

"Well can you get it out then ?"

"What?" He snickered.

"Can you please get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"No I don't have to leave, I pay the bills here, so I can stay."

I couldn't argue with him on that one. He did pay all of the bills here. Instead I picked up my phone and made my way to my bedroom slamming the door behind me. I locked the door in case he decided to come after me and sure enough he did.

"Maliyah,open the door." He demanded as he jiggled the door knob.

I ignored him.

"I just don't know the right words to say or how to say it." He sighed.

He unlocked the door with a key before slowly approaching me.

"I apologize for yelling at you."

I ignored him once more.

"Dammit Maliyah, say something."

"I'll forgive you when you tell me where you were."

"My mom and dad are here at there beach house and I went to see them." He admitted. "I was trying to see if they'd have us for Thanksgiving."

"So why was that so hard for you to say." I snapped."

"A woman named, Veronica was there. I hadn't seen her in at least 4 years and there she was with a little girl. A little girl that looked like me."

"A little girl that looked like you ? What the fuck are you saying?" I spat.

"I'm saying, I went to see my family for one thing to only get another thing. I have a daughter, Maliyah. I didn't know and I'm sorry."

Angry mixed with hurt tears began to form and soon began to race down my cheek.

I pulled the giant stone off of my finger and threw it at him. He had ruin the vision I had for us. I wanted to have all of his kids in due time but my dream for us had been shattered.

He picked up the ring and came closer to me where he tried to touch my arm, but I snatched myself away.

"Maliyah." He began to get angry. "I can't help this situation. It's not my fault, I didn't know. You can be angry at me all you want, but you will not throw my love for you away." He growled.

I looked into his eyes and sure enough they were bloodshot like he'd been worrying and stressed. The hurt in his eyes were prominent almost as noticeable as the anger he possessed.

I stood up from my bed to push past him, instead he took my arm in his hand. His grip being firm, but not overbearing. He whipped me around and pushed me into the closet door. My chest heaved up and down as he held me hostage.

"Jack."

"Please let me apologize and make up for last night."

He said as he held my hands above my head while kissing my neck.  After biting and kissing, I was sure he'd left a few hickeys on my neck. 

His cold fingertips danced under my shirt until they fondled with my breast causing my nipples to harden.

"Jack."

"Shhh..." he trailed off  releasing my arms and pulling the cotton t shirt over my head. In one swift motion he picked me up and began sucking on my now exposed nipples.

I could feel myself getting wet every time his tongue swirled around my areola. When he tugged on it, I felt myself in a daze throwing my head back and hissing.  After a few more kisses, he placed me on to the floor before leaving me briefly in search of a condom.

When he returned, he was naked  besides the very skin like condom he had hugging his thick hard member.

I was always amazed at how big he was, you always here about black men being blessed with monster cocks, but he was white and very blessed.

"Come here." He said firmly. I moved over to him without hesitation before he pulled me into him. He gripped my ass and kissed my lips, before pushing his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan that showed him just how much I was enjoying this.

He picked me up and dropped me onto the bed before spreading my legs apart and sliding the dampened pink panties off of my legs. The cool air made me tingle before he came in between my thighs and heated things up. He kissed both of my inner thighs before planting kisses on my pussy.  After taking a few licks he licked one finger and began fingering me. I moaned and squirmed in enjoyment.

"Do you like that ?" He purred against my pussy.

"Yes." I breathed out.

He slid a second finger in between my folds making me feel on fire. I was nearing an orgasm.

"You want to cum for daddy?"

"Yes, please can I cum?" I moaned out.

"Say you forgive me. Say you forgive daddy."

This shit was getting intense as my back arched above the bed and my hands gripped the sheets.

"I forgive you daddy." I moaned feeling him suck on my clit.

"I can't hear you." He teased before curling his fingers to really hit my g spot.

"I forgive you daddy." I yelled feeling my body quiver as I felt a rush of relief come over me.

"That's a good girl." He cooed before removing his fingers and face from my lower lips.

He pulled me to the edge of bed while he stood up and stroked himself before entering my now drenched pussy. He took both legs and sat them on top of his shoulders. I was wiggling away it felt so good and I couldn't bare to take all of him right now.

"Don't run, detka. Keep those legs up." He ordered.

He had my titties bouncing as he thrusted deeper and deeper. He simultaneously would reach out for them and grope them as he continued to fill me up.

After an hour he finally came and laid beside me.

"I don't forgive you by the way. You just be making me lose my mind and since of focus when you fuck me." I said before giving him a kiss on the lips.