Baby Scan (Chapters 25 & 26)

Hello my lovelies! <3 I enjoyed writing these chapter and i hope you enjoy reading it!

The video will make sense later ;) Vote comment whateversss 

BTW, Please check out hollie's stories, the girl i dedicated this too, she's my friend in real and she is an AMAZING writer. You should check her out :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25 - Baby bump

I’ve been sleeping through to 11 am and I’m still tired. Lewis was so kind, he got me breakfast in bed, my favourite. Marmalade toast and tea with shortbread on the side, yum!

Ever since we talked about the Vicky situation our relationship has become ten times better, if not more!

It’s everything I dreamed of, we held hands and kissed in public, played silly games with each other like hangman, and we were so close. Now Vicky was out of the picture we built a strong and stable relationship, not just with us but for our baby. It was so exciting, now things were getting a bit normal we could enjoy preparing for the baby. Lewis seemed even more excited for the baby then I was! He kept telling his mates how our baby is going to be a boy and become a world famous football player like how he is going to be. I couldn’t help but laugh at the comments he made sometimes.

I finished my breakfast but I was still tired. My back ached and my feet were always hurting so it was a struggle to walk. Although I wanted to get up my legs refused to move. Great.

Somebody knocked on the bedroom door.

Lewis’ dad appeared at the door.

“Morning Jessica, how are you feeling?” he asked. He is so polite and kind, not to mention hilarious.

“I’m ok, how are you?”

“I’m great! I have nothing to do today so if you want me to drop off you and Lewis to the hospital that’s not going to be a problem”

“Oh thank you so much!”

“No problemo!” he gently closed the door taking my tray with him.

I was now 5 and a half months pregnant and I was due for my first baby scan.

I was so scared; lately I’ve been doing everything to keep my baby healthy, well trying anyway. I’ve been taking walks having fresh air, eating healthily and getting plenty of rest.

My bump is growing quite big, now it’s obvious that I’m expecting and my belly sticks out of practically all of my clothes.

After 10 minutes I was in the shower, having a nice wash. I started singing ‘Singing in the rain’ its one of my favourite songs and I weirdly like the rain, it’s just pretty the way it falls down.

“Doo bee Dee boo doo Doo bee Dee boo Dee boo doo” I started singing along to the famous tune.

 Outside the corridor was practically silent, I guessed that everyone was downstairs having breakfast so I carried on.

“I’m singing in the rain, I’m singing in the rain! What a glooorious feeling I’m ha-ha-happy again!!” I was really getting into the song getting into the tune.

I carried on singing kicking my feet in the shower, allowing the water splash all over the shower glass cubicle.

“Dad da da! Oh yeah! I am siiiinging in the RAIN!” I belted out the words even though I cannot sing to save my life.