Chapter 1

The alarm clock blasted ringing noises in his ears. His eyes shot open and were closed again as the sunlight poured into his room. He noticed that he was still in the same clothes and yesterday and remember he didn't change. Last night he cried and fell asleep.

Marvin completed his normal routine, grabbed his same black jacket, put in the same ear buds and walked out the door to greet the same chilly air of winter.

He turned into the street where Roger usually met up with him and sped up his pace. For a little while, Marvin thought he was in the clear. Then he was pushed down into the hard ground again.

"Miss me?" Roger asked, with a cocky grin. "You know, you're really pale. I think you need a burst of color. Preferably red!" He fist was inches away from his barely healed nose when Roger was thrown off Marvin.

Marvin looked over to where his bully landed and saw kid brutally beating him up. When it was decided Roger had enough, the savior walked toward Marvin who was shivering from nerves.

The boy who saved him had blond hair, green eyes and the friendliest smile for someone who can go Jason Bourne on you at any time.

He held at his hand in front of Marvin, who was frozen with shock and simply stared at it.

"I believe you are supposed to take it," the boy said.

"Um," Marvin forced out. "Okay." He gripped his hand and pulled himself up.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked. His face was filled with concern but Marvin couldn't understand why.

"Yeah," he answered back, warily. "Who are you?"

"I am Joeliath from the planet Zoren." He answered with a smile.

"Okay, you could've said you didn't want me to know."

"What do you mean?"

"If you didn't want me to know your name, you could've just said so. You didn't need to come up with that, though it is pretty creative to come up with that on the spot."

"I am confused again. What I have stated is the truth."

"So your name is Joeliath?"

"Yes?" Joeliath replied.

"And you're from the planet Zoren?"

"Yes, my ship crashed here two nights ago."

"Yeah, right."

"It is true."

"So, you are an alien?"

"That is the term you humans use for us, yes."

"Prove it."

"Okay," he answered Marvin and walked over to Roger's unconscious body and placed two fingers on his forehead. "Sana."

All of Roger's wounds healed and he sprung with life. Roger looked at Joeliath with an angered expression. "What did you do to me?"

"I healed you," Joeliath replied, his head jerking back momentarily from Roger's breath.

"Yeah, right. Never touch me again, loser." Roger ran away, hiding how scared he was from Joeliath.

Joeliath turned around to meet Marvin but found him running to the school behind Roger.

Joeliath sighed and teleported next to Marvin who fell immediately. "Get away from me!" Marvin shouted.

"Why?" Joeliath asked with a confused look. "You called me."

Marvin pushed himself off the ground and leaned onto a chain link fence that ran along the sidewalk. "What do you mean?"

"Approximately 4 days ago, I received a distress signal coming from here. I was ordered to come here and help. Right as I arrived, my ship's engine failed. It damaged my GPS but I still heard you in pain calling for help."