one ~

Hyunji pov

I was hanging out at Johnny's as always. They were too often to the point that they were gettig boring.

I decided today would be a little different.

After being accepted into the student council, I thought I would do things a little different. Try something new.

I got up and walked away from the others.

"Hyunji-ah where are you going?" Hyunjin oppa called out to me. People mistook us as the same person because our names were just a one letter difference.

That's probably the reason why we became so close.

"Ah, I'm just going to walk around, oppa. I feel suffocated, always hogging the couch."

Hyunjin oppa smiles and signals me to go ahead and do whatever floats my boat. He's such a kind friend, especially with that cute smile he has. I almost fell for him.

 I hadn't really explored Johnny's house while he was having hangouts

.
.
.
I hadn't really explored Johnny's house while he was having hangouts. I only stayed in the living room where most of my friends were. Well today was the day I would meet new people. I decided to go up stairs where Johnny and his other friends were. Usually the older guys were up here.

I opened the door to Johnny's bedroom meeting face to face with two deers in headlights. Mark and Haechan oppa were...how do I put it.

Cuddling?

No.

About to make out?

I DON'T KNOW!

Nor do I want to know!

I closed the door really fast and rushed back downstairs. Before anyone could ask me anything, I quickly ran into the guest room.

--------

Well would you look at that. I'm back at it again with a survival baby. Even though he hasn't popped up yet. (autocorrect almost made me say pooped instead of popped...) He will soon though!

Thank you so much for reading "Closer", a Han Jisung fanfic!