three ~

Hyunji Pov

It wasn't the fact that he was one of my brother's friends that threw me off. It was the fact that I had shared so many embarrassing moments with him. I didn't hate him or anything, nor was I unhappy to see him.

I was happy to see him, but I did something really stupid to him that I can never forget.

"Annyeong, Hyunji-ah." He waved.

"Annyeong...Oppa." I forced a smile.

Minho, that was his name, patted the seat between him and some dark dude I didn't really know. "Anj-a." (sit down)

So..I sat down between a guy who looked dark from head to his toes and the guy that I had enormously embarrassed myself in front of last Tuesday (which was the last time I saw him).

"So what are you doing here, exactly?" Jisung asked. He was straight across me in the circle we had formed.

"I-uh...," I scratched my head. Should I tell a lie...or the truth?

"I wanted to explore the house!" I wasn't exactly lying, nor was I telling the whole truth but no one needed to know that.

I don't think anyone would want to know about the scene I saw earlier.

"Ah," Jisung smiled.

He's so cute. Why does he have to be so nice? Is this why everyone likes him? Wait, why am I asking this, isn't it obvious?

"Would you like to listen to Changbin's story with us?" Jisung woke me up from my thoughts.

Him? Tell stories? Probably those really emo stories. I don't want to listen to some melodrama.

I already witnessed something upstairs that I wasn't exactly suppose to witness and now I'm going to listen to some dark dude talk about some emotional stories that'll probably make me cry.

"Uh, Hyunji-ah? Do you not want to listen?" Minho oppa asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'll listen." I smiled. I can't just say no and leave. It's already too late.

"Okay, Changbin! We are all settled. You can start now!" Jisung clapped happily.

I smiled. 'Cute.'

--------
Thank you so much for supporting this Han Jisung fanfic!

My writing skills are getting worse.