two ~

Hyungjin's pov

I saw Hyunji running down the stairs. I was about to ask her what was wrong but she just ran into the guest room before I could say anything.

"What's wrong with Hyunji?" Jeongin asked.

"I don't know, maybe she regretted going up there. There are a bunch of older guys. She probably didn't know what was coming." I smiled at the thought of her being disgusted by the older guys. She's such a cute girl.

Hyunji pov

I closed the door behind me and placed my back onto the door. My cheeks were burning red and I was out of breath. 'Now I can't look at those two the same way.'

"Annyeong." A voice called out to me, surprising me. I looked down to see some upperclassmen sitting in front of me. One guy with fairly brown hair waved at me, he was the one who said hi to me.

I awkwardly smiled and waved back

I awkwardly smiled and waved back. "Annyeong."

"You're Woo Hyunji aren't you?" The same guy asked me. He was the friendly Han Jisung, everyone knew him. 'How does he know my name?'

"Are you going to answer him?" Another guy asked me. He scared me. I knew for sure that him and Johnny weren't friends.

Why was the dark and cold Changbin here?

"Ah," I realized, "I'm sorry, I am Hyunji. Nice to meet you." Without really any thought I bowed.

Someone chuckled, "Don't we know each other, though."

I looked to my side to see one more boy. Though I knew him very well.
.
.
Shoot.
.
.
I'm dead.