KFC

Michael POV

I'm in my room with my baby sister and a bucket of KFC and we watching a movie.

"You want some, Princess?"

"Sure, I'll take one."

Janet takes one from the bucket and starts eating it.

"You enjoying it?"

"Yeah"

All of a sudden, someone is banging on the door which startled me and Janet.

"I KNOW Y'ALL HAVE MY CHICKEN~~" Jermaine is screaming and banging on the door.

Fuck, he knows

I put it under the bed. Then went to go open the door.

"Nigga, we don't have your fuckin' chicken. Go annoy someone else. Thank you, bye."

As I was about to close the door, he stopped the door came in UNVITED.

"Umm...excuse you? I never said you can come in."

"NAW, FUCK DAT--I KNOW FUCKIN' HAVE MY FUCKIN' FOOD, YOU LIL' BASTARD!!!"

"Awe, did someone not get enough sleep? Come on little baby, let's go to the nursery and I'll sing you a lullaby." Janet said using a baby noise.

"MAN, Y'ALL NEED TO PLAYIN' WIT ME BEFORE I KNOCK YOU BOTH DEAD!" He said punching his fist into the palm of his hand.

"Awe, Mikey, I think someone needs their diaper changed." Janet--again with the baby voice--causing me to burst out laughing.

"FUCK Y'ALL, THIS IS WHY I DON'T EAT IN FRONT OF BLACK PEOPLE." He stormed out of the room, slamming the door.

As soon as he left, we started laughing.

"That was fun, dunk."

"I know, Applehead. It's like he never knew the chicken was under here."

I got the chicken back out. She turned the T.V. back on and we got comfortable, once again.

"Mike, there's something need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Well first, have you made up with Prince."

"Yeah, we cool now."

"Well, I'm in love with him."

"OH HALE NAW!!!"