Freak kay

~~Sexual warning//graphic~~

Michael brought his girlfriend, Tatiana, to the house from school.

"Wanna go to my room?"

"I would love to."

Michael took Tatiana to his bedroom coz already has plans of making love.

As soon they got there, Michael locked the door and took off his pants.

"Take off your clothes."

"Yes, Master."

Michael started kissing her neck, letting moans escape her mouth. Eventually, he made it to her mouth. Their make out session got more passionate each second.

"Michael, baby, are you sure we can do this in your room?"

"Yeah. Now, suck my dick." He forced her head down there, which she liked.

Umm.. guuuck guuuck *slurp* *slurp* mmmmmmmh mmmmmhhh Tatiana's mouth was filled with his nut.

"Michael, do you know wha--" Latoya bursted in the room. "Michael, who is this?"

"Oh, I'm Tatiana." She replied.

"Well, your kinda cute." She said getting closer to her. "I'm not a lesbian but I would give you a try." She smacked Tatiana's butt, which turned her.

"What the hell is going on?" Michael asked.

"I'm 'bout to get some pussy.😛😛😛" Latoya replied.

Michael stormed out the room. Latoya and Tatiana started getting it on.

~~~~

Sorry, I haven't active lately. I promise I'm not dead but just lazy.