ghetto romance song

Jermaine felt bad about the 'Whitney thingy'. He decided the sing her a song that came from the heart (as if he knows weht that means).

I know what you're thinking, he might sing Sam Smith- Stay With Me or Selena- Dreaming of You or even better Madonna- Take a bow.

But nah, he got something better. He  texted her on Michael's phone to make it an even bigger surprise.

Daddy Mike💋🐒
Hey, Whit. Can you stand in front of the house? I got something to show you.

Whit🔮
Uhmm.....okay.

Whitney, as usual, thought something was a bit 'odd' about that message. Can you blame her?

By this time, Nippy is knocking on the door. Mikey opened it. He showed her the way to the couch.

"Hey, Mike. I got your message. What is it you got to show me?" She said in a sultry voice.

Michael was cringing on the inside and smiling on the outside. Let's be real, Michael's ass done known she was a hoe. She always been a hoe. That explains why she gets so many presents from Santa. That hoe, hoe, hoe is a no, no, no.

"I didn't send you anything." Daddy Mike got confused and Whitney look him like bitch, I know you lying. "Well, if I didn't send you the message and it came from my phone. Your sure you ain't crazy?" She nods. "Then who was it?"

"IT WAS ME!!!"

He was so loud, both Mike and Whit jump. Anyway, they turn around to say Jermaine with his guitar. "Follow me." He said walking ousside, they followed.

"Whitney I missed so much and this song is dedicated to you, bihhtch."

It was him. And his guitar. He is getting for the big performance. .....3.....2.....1...