26

The next morning, you cooked breakfast and acted like there were nothing happened last night nor you didn't say anything last night.

You acted so calmed that I wanted to believed that there were nothing happened.

I wanted to ask you but at the same time I don't want to, because I was too scared to know the answer.

After we eat, we watched some movies and we just chilled.

"Jimin, about last night. "

You started and I just looked at you with a 'questioning look'.

"We really have to go back, I'm sorry if I can't tell you the reason but we really have to go back. "

You said.

"When we will go back? "

I asked nervously.

"Later, and we have to pack our things"

You said and I just fake smiled and went to upstairs excitedly but again it was fake, I don't want to show you that I was so sad and I wanted to cry again.

When we were all finished packing and ready to leave, you just observed me until we went to the car.

You were driving but I can glanced you that you are looking at me.When we stopped at my house, you put down my things and looked at me.

"Jimin. "

You called me and I looked at you. All of the sudden you hugged me and our lips met again.

You were kissing me like you don't want me to go, like you don't want us to part.

"Jimin, let's forget each other."

You said and left, and I felt tears went down on my cheeks.

How can I forget the only one I love, Xiumin?