29

She said 'yes' to you and you were so happy and you hugged her, it was like my heart is breaking into pieces.

Because the one that I love so much is proposing to another girl, and the hurtful part was you were so happy like, you really love her or it was all an act?

But it seems real to me, and I was shocked for a minute when I saw you kissing her. Namjoon held my hand.

"Let's go home, Jimin"

He said and we went home.

2 months have passed, I can't really remember when was the last time I saw you.

Namjoon and I are together now, I said yes to him because I knew that you and I will not be together again, at first I hesitated to be Namjoon's girlfriend.

I told him that I still love you and I still didn't moved on but he told me that it's okay for him for me to hurt him, he said he will helped me to moved on, that's why I said yes and it's been weeks since we're together.

A lot of things have been changed, Namjoon is the one who do all the things you do to me when we were together. I am happy but I still love you.

"Babe, You got an invitation"

Namjoon told me and gave a envelope.

It was a white envelope and at the back of it, has my name written on it.

"Open it"

Namjoon said and I opened it.

It was an wedding invitation, when I opened the card, I saw your name and jisoo's. 

It was your wedding invitation, I can't even read it but I have to.

"You're one of the bridesmaids."

Namjoon told me and I cannot see properly anymore, my vision became blurred And tears have fallen.

"Jimin, Are you okay? "

Namjoon asked me and he hugged me and wipe off my tears.

"Yes, I am"

Do I really feel okay, Xiumin?