Epilogue

I was already dressed, the videographer called me, that Jisoo and I need to shoot a scene for their wedding video.

I went to the dressing room where Jisoo is at. I saw her she was already in her wedding dress but her hair was in curl ons and she was doing her make up.

"Oh Hello, Jimin"

She cheerfully said.

"Hi Jisoo, How are you? "

I said and smiled.

"I'm okay and little nervous. "

She said and I just continued smiling because I don't know what to say anymore.

"Miss Kim, and Miss Shin, We will shoot now. "

The videographer said. And we get ready to shoot the scene where I'm going to help her to do her make up.

"You know, Jimin, I've been waiting for this day. "

I am too, but you chose her, Xiumin.

"I love him so much. "

I love you more than everyone else, Xiumin.

"He always makes me laugh, makes me smile and my day is not perfect without him."

I was the one, you always makes me laugh, makes me smile, I was the one but I was wrong.

"I was so happy, when he kneeled down and proposed to me. "

I was the opposite.

"Jimin, I heard you and Xiumin are best friends for 3 years now, right?"

She mentioned. Actually ex-girlfriend.

"Yes we are, and today is our 4th year anniversary of being best Friends"

I told her. If we are still together this will be our 4th year.

"Wow, I hope you and Namjoon will get married already."

She said and I was just staring at her and continued what I am doing.

After the shoot, Jisoo was already ready and Namjoon and I went already to the church.

I already saw you in the aisle, you were so nervous, you are walking back and forth, I was just staring at you,  then our eyes met,  you just smiled and you walked in my direction but somebody stopped you.

"The bride is here, the wedding is gonna start any minute. "

A guy said to you and You just looked at me and smiled and went to the other guess to tell them that the wedding will gonna start any minute.

I was just looking at you the whole time, You were really nervous.

When the wedding was set and the bridesmaids and others were already ready, you were at the end of the aisle.

When it's my turn to walk on the aisle, I just looked at you and you were looking at smiling, I can't stop myself from smiling, from imagining that I am the bride and my groom is already waiting for me to the end.

When I get closer and closer, one of the personnel assist me to go to my designated sit.

Then the door opened, I saw Jisoo, She was so beautiful. Then I looked at your direction, you were crying. 

She went closer and closer to you until her father gave her hand to you.  You guided her.

Then suddenly I noticed that tears were already falling, so I just kept wiping it off.

"I think you are so happy to see your best friend to get married"

One of the bridesmaids said.

"Yes, it was his dream to get married to the one he loves"

I said and she just nodded.

I was your dream, to get married to me, But I guess you don't really loved me.

"Jisoo, do you take Xiumin to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

The priest ask Jisoo.

"I do"

Jisoo said without any hesitation.

"You, Xiumin, do you take Jisoo to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

The priest asked you but you were just looking at him,  we were all waiting for your answer.

"Xiumin? "

Then you were back at your senses, you cleared your throat and stood straight.

"I don... I do"

You said and All of the people breathe out heavenly, like they were so happy that you said 'I do'.

But I don't, I was just staring up.

"You may now kiss the bride"

That should be me, Xiumin