Jealousy?

Camilla's Pov.

"Wow those fans were crazy!" I said while catching my breath. We had just finished the meet and greet and miny concert, and the fans were insane! We were in there for 4 hours before we finally escaped the fans. They were running after our car, until they finally gave up. 

"Yea I know right? They were running after our car for like 10 minutes!" Normani said. 

"How is Jessie so tired, she barely did anything!" Lauren said gesturing to Jessie. 

"She's probably not used to this." Ally said. She pulled Jessie closer to her, on her lap. She started stroking her hair while looking at her. Jessie looked so peaceful. A wave of jealousy hit me, I glared at Ally and pulled Jessie onto my lap. 

"You ok MIla?" Ally asked. The rest of the girls gave me a confused look, expecting an answer. 

"Mine, not yours." I said glaring at Ally. I looked down at Jessie and smiled... The rest of the girls bursted out laughing. 

"What??" I asked.

"You're so protective over her, its so funny!" Lauren said while laughing. 

"Yea Mila, lighten up!" Dinah laughed.

"Ugh whatever." I rolled my eyes and focused on Jessie. After a couple more minutes we made it back to our tour bus. Since we were all really tired we decided to take a nap before we do anything else. We all took turns taking showers, and wiping off our makeup.

I got out of the shower, and went to my bunk to get changed. After I slipped on my pyjamas I got in my bunk and tried to go to sleep. UGH WHY CAN'T I FALL ASLEEP. Maybe Jessie's awake! I tiptoed over to Jessie's bunk and pulled back the curtains. Sure enough Jessie was texting and watching a movie in her bunk. 

"Hey Jessie, do you think I can hang out with you for a while? I can't sleep." I said awkwardly. 

"Yea sure!" She scooted over and I climbed in. "What are you doing on your phone?" I looked over her shoulder but she quickly pulled her phone back. 

"Nothing!" She said. Well that was weird, she's definitely hiding something. "What are you hiding? Let me see! Ya know I get to look through your phone whenever I want! So give it." I reached for her phone but she quickly hid it under her. I tickled her until she begged and said that she'll give me her phone. 

Jessie's Pov.

OH NO. She'll kill me if she finds out I was texting Antonio... Why is she so overprotective? Like jeez I'm 14! I watched as Camilla scrolled through my phone as I waited patiently hoping she wouldn't find the conversation. 

"Why were you texting him ??" She screamed. Ugh I spoke too soon. 

"Umm..." I was interrupted by Camilla gasping, "SO you are dating aren't you!!?" She yelled once again. 

"We're not! I swear! We're just friends!!" I yelled back. "Jeez why are you so overprotective." I whispered. 

"Ok good! And I'm just making sure that you don't step out of line. You're supposed to stay young! I've barely even met you and you already almost had a boyfreind!" She said.

"I'm 14!! I'm not going to be young forever!" 

"Well I want you to stay young for as long as you can! So you're going to follow my rules! And if you break them there will be huge consequences and possibly another rule so you don't step out of line! Oh here's another one just because I can, you're not allowed to date until you're 17!" She said. 

"WHAT?!?!?!?! That's not fair at all! Just because you can't get a boyfriend, doesn't mean I'm not allowed one!" I yelled. 

"Just because you got me mad, if you're going out your curfew is 7 p.m." She said proudly.