* Dear Reader *

I want to say thank you for clicking on this story and reading it! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

If you have any questions, leave them HERE!

If you enjoy it, please vote and comment!

I will be posting regularly, most probably twice a week. If you guys really enjoy it, I may post more often!

You can come up with ideas, suggestions, and feedback and send it to me! I'd love that!

I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again!

- - -

* DISCLAIMER *

Copyright © 2017 by Pandaness_LM (Laura Elmire).

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the me first.

Thank you for understanding!

- - -

* FURTHER DISCLAIMER *

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this book are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

This story contains minimal non-explicit Mature Themes (like sexual content but no details), strong language, violence, and references to tobacco, alcohol, and drugs. Viewer discretion is advised.

- - -

THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND APPRECIATE EVERY COMMENT/VOTE/ANY SIGN OF SUPPORT YOU SHOW!