::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butler [Claude Faustus X Reader] ~

(Chapter 1)    Claude X Reader    Surprise!

~Loving Demon~

(Do keep in mind CLAUDE is completely different compared to SEBASTIAN!

So if things get awkward its CLAUDE’S FAULT!)

London 1868

Trancy Manor 

6:30pm

(Y/F/N) POV

You stood along side of the five household demons, as you watched you master, Alois Trancy, eat his dinner.

You had been a Trancy maid ever since you ran away from your unloving family. Alois and his Butler, Claude, apparently found you asleep in the streets of London. You was 19 then. It has been 2 years from that day. But today was your 21st birthday, and the other servants haven’t been around you at all today.

“Where on earth are these guys! Hannah is supposed to help me make the young master tea!” (‘ Tea ’ as in the Drink) you said to yourself.

“Fine, I’ll make it MYSELF” you yelled at the manor… but still no response.

“Okay…wait, where’s my apron!” you look down to find you weren’t wearing an apron.

“You mean to tell me…that I haven’t worn my apron all day!!” you noticed stains all over the your black maids uniform, unlike Hannah you had to wear a proper maid’s out fit

(A bit like Mey-rin) but you had no idea why you had to have a shorter skirt…

“I think I left it on my bed!” you said as you ran towards the door.

On your way to the bedrooms you felt a strange, but familiar, presence behind you. “Clau-?” you said turning around but were stopped in your tracks when the candles were all blown out.

“Wh-What!” you shouted, but surprised turned into a smile as you knew it was Alois always ordering the three triplets to always play pranks on the new maid!

“I know your doing this, boys! HA-HA very funny!!” you yelled sarcastically

Suddenly you were picked up and thrown over some ones shoulder.

“Hey! What the F**K, put me down!” you screamed at the kidnapper.