::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butler [Claude Faustus X Reader] ~ Chap 2

(Chapter 2)        Change of Venue    ~Loving Demon ~

Claude’s POV

You stood back up and ran out the door to get the dress for (Y/F/N).

It was a frilly (F/C) dress, about knee length. “ I’m sure she is going to look stunning in this!” you said to yourself as you picked it up carefully and left the room.

You sensed that she was in the bathroom closest to the servant’s room. She was in your bathroom.

You ran as fast as you could with the dress.

Suddenly, when you walked up to your bathroom door you heard faint sobbing coming from inside.

“(Y/F/N) are you okay? I’m very sorry that my Lord embarrassed you like that…may I come in?” you apologized to her through the door…

(Y/F/N)’s POV

He could hear your sobbing through the corridors. You stood up as he came in.

“Yes. I’m Fine. What do you want!” you hissed at him.

You saw Claude staring at your breast area. You turned around as you saw him blush, when he realized he was staring.

“Sorry” he said. “Doesn’t matter … wh-what’s that in your hand?” you said with back to him.

“My master wanted me to tell you that he wants you to wear this to the ball.” He answered obediently, whilst pointing at the dress.

“Wait, what ball?” you questioned

“In apology, my master had invited you to a birthday ball in your honor…tonight”

as he said this he slowly slipped his hand onto your shoulder, creepily.

“Would you like me to help you with your corset? Hannah has told me you would need help?” he said as he started unbuttoning the back of your ruined maid’s uniform. “Its seems we may need to get you a new uniform” he continued to unbutton you uniform until he got to the bottom. His gloved hands were still cold, you jumped from the shock. “Thank you Claude that will be all… I will not be needing a corset!” you turned around and tried pushing him out with one hand holding your clothing up, from falling and the other pushing Claude’s abs.

He didn’t budge.

“I see” he said, as he left hastily.

You always thought Claude hated you, because you never did things right or was always asking for help. He always avoided talking to your in breaks, unless master had ordered him to help you. Which was very rare. You never knew he had this kind of perverted side to him. He must get it from hanging around alois for far too long.

~

You stepped out side and into the corridor and saw Claude’s jaw drop and eyes widen slightly.

You had to admit to yourself you did think this dress was pretty but thought it should have been a tad bit longer.

“(Y/F/N) you look stunning as always… but may I ask if I may be able to escort you?” He complemented you as he stood closer to you.

“If you must, then okay.” You gave him, but suddenly you were picked up bridal style by the strong, cold hands of Claude Faustus.