::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butler [Claude Faustus X Reader] ~ Chap 3

(Chapter 3)          A Demon’s Mind      ~Loving Demon~

(WOW I’m like super bored So I decided to upload heaps K? But this means I won’t be uploading in while! Hope ur Enjoying !)

He walked down the stairs and placed you in the centre of the ballroom. Alois clapped at the sight of your beauty, whilst the triplets just blushed and whispered to each other intently.

 Claude casually returned to the corner of the ballroom. Hannah waltzed up to you and placed a small box in you hand. “The present Alois was meant to give you”, she whispered into your ear, before wandering back to talk to her master.

You opened it to find a black choker with a gold gemstone on the front of it. You placed it around you neck and clipped it on. You then ran over to Alois and bowed saying “Thank you Master!”

Alois lifted your head up with his hand and said “My pleasure (Y/F/N)” you blushed when he smiled at your face, you smiled back sweetly.

After a while of talking and eating that delicious cake, you realized the gem stone was the same colour of Claude’s golden eyes.

Things were getting quite boring, so you walked over to the gramophone. Hannah passed you a record as you turned it on.

It started to play waltzing song. You smiled as you saw Hannah and Alois dance happily, Canterbury and Thompson were having fun by just mucking around.

Sadly you saw Timber by himself, eating cake. Out of your instinct you ran over to him, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards you. He looked confused but gladly obliged and smiled, still with cake in his mouth. You laughed happily at the way he was trying to chew whilst dance. He swallowed and laughed back. You to had heaps of fun, he suddenly pulled you in close to his body.

You were tired and placed your head on his shoulder, and closed your eyes.

It saddened you to see Claude not having any fun, nor eating cake.

Claude’s Mind / POV

You were sitting on couch in the corner, watching the magnificent creation called (Y/F/N).

Her body was beyond perfection, as she swayed perfect towards the music.

She was leaning on the Stupid brother, Timber. He was always acting glum to attention from her!

The gemstone on her choker was actually meant to be from you but that stupid brat of a Master told you to give it to him so he could give it her. ‘what brat!’ you thought, as your face stayed expressionless. It changed when you saw her stare at you whilst she was dancing with Timber.

You had to admit you liked her, but only for her body.

(WHOA!! DOWN BOY!! BAD CLAUDE, BAD CLAUDE! Why can’t you be more like Sebastian! Butlers aren’t supposed to think like THAT Anyway!)

Your thoughts were interrupted, when (Y/F/N) stopped dancing and started to walk over to you with a piece of cake on a plate in her hand. She had a concerned look on her face. You stood up from your seat.

(Y/F/N) POV

You pushed him back into his seat and sat next to him. He looked at you with raised eyebrow. You rolled your eyes.

You grabbed a piece of cake and shoved it into his mouth; you couldn’t help but laugh as he tried to eat it. Every one else was dancing so no one noticed.

He smiled after he swallowed hard.

You smiled slightly as you slowly faded into darkness, you eyelids were heavy and you dozed off.

Claude’s POV

(Y/F/N)’s eyes slowly got heavier and heavier as she smiled at you. All of a sudden she collapsed onto your lap, asleep.

You decided to take her to bed. You walked over to Hannah with (Y/F/N) in your hands. “Tell Alois that the ball is over and that the Birthday girl has fallen asleep.” She nodded and told Alois

“Aww! BUT I want to keep having fun!” Alois shouted. I quickly pulled (Y/F/N) closer into my chest so that she couldn’t wake up.

“Master I think its time for you to retire to your bedroom, don’t you think Hannah?” you said to her as you walked up the stairs towards where (Y/F/N) sleeps.