::{Loving Demon}:: Black Butler [Claude Faustus X Reader] ~ Chap 4

(Chapter 4) Punishment ~Loving Demon~

Claude's POV

You held (Y/F/N)'s delicate and petite frame, as you walked towards the door of her bedroom.

As you got to the room you undressed (Y/F/N) and gently placed her into her nightgown. Her body, like an angel's.

As you placed her down under her covers, you heard her moan in her sleep. "My angel must be dreaming" you smiled as she slept peacefully. Walking out the door you notice her hair was naturally placed around her head as if it was a halo.

...

(Next Morning)

(Y/F/N) POV

You wake up only to find yourself in your comfortable nightgown. "Wha-What happened last night?" you said to yourself, drowsily.

Getting yourself out of bed, you noticed a brand new maid's uniform lying on a nearby chair. You took your time getting changed and went about your daily chores. Starting with helping Hannah change the young master's bed sheets.

~

Once you had reached the young master's quarters, you strangely saw Alois and Claude standing next to the large window. Alois' back was facing you.

"Young master? I was told you would be out of the ro-"

"Save it, Slut!" Alois interrupted, whilst raising his hand at you rudely. You saw Claude's eyes widen as he heard his master's comment.

"Don't think I don't know what's be happening between you and MY Claude!"

He yelled madly as he turned around and walked towards you angrily.

"My Master please forgive me!" you yelped and went to your knees as he raised his hand about to slap you.

"The only reason I saved you from those disgusting streets is because Claude wouldn't shut up about you!" Alois said as he point with his other hand towards his butler's direction.

Claude's fists clenched and showed his teeth, as he was forced to listen to what he was saying.

"Ever since then, Claude has been so rude and MEAN to me!! And its all because of you! YOU ROTTEN BITCH!"

He finally swung his hand at you.

You closed your eyes and accepted your punishment.

"Wha- Claude! What are you doing! Get out of the way, you useless butler! She's been nothing but trouble!" Alois screamed as his brave butler stood in front of him, blocking the hit with his hand!

Tears ran down your cheeks whilst you stumbled to the ground many time, as you ran out of the room. Slamming the door shut behind you!

You were sick and tired of the way that brat treated you all the time.

You found yourself in the Trancy garden maze. Instead of turning around, when you found a dead end, you sat there and cried with all your might. Until you finally got sleepy.

Suddenly you saw a tall figure standing over you as you cried. You ignored him as he picked you up and majestically jumped over each maze wall, all the way back to the mansion.

You childishly whipped your tears on his coat and stopped crying. As he got to the door you spoke up "Why? Claude Why?" he didn't answer as he placed you down on your bed.

"You have another big day ahead of you again so I think you should have some rest." He kindly said, dodging the subject.

He walked over to the coat rack and hung his, tear stained, jacket on it.

'Why on earth is he taking of his Jacket?' you thought as you walked towards him, but spoke again. "Please don't try and avoid what I'm trying to say, Claude! Why on earth did you stop Alois from punishing m-" You were cut off by a pair of lips smashing against your. You eyes widened at the kiss and gasped as he pinned you against a near by wall. Suddenly he whispered in your ear...

"Because... that's my job!"

THE END