Communication

Lukas' POV
We brought Petra back with us but something was off about her. She was more scared then usual,she backed up when I went up to her,and she isn't even talking to us. Petra, are you alright? I asked. Ivor when to grab her wrist but AJ smacked his hand. Ivor stop. Your freaking her out. AJ said. Well she's freaking me out. Ivor said. Jesse looked at Petra's arm. There was a 012 mark on her right arm. What's that? She asked. Nothing. Petra said. Oh she can talk. Ivor said. Mouth-breather. Petra said. OHHHH ROASTED!!!! AJ yelled. (If u don't know what mouth-breather means it means a stupid or dumb person.) Shut up AJ. Ivor said. Then Petra got up and got a arm bandage. What do u need that for? I asked. Mama. Petra said. Then she wrapped it around her eyes.
Petra's POV
I looked around. It was pitch black. Then I saw my mom. Her name was Erica Mcalester. Mama? I asked. Petrana? She asked as she turned to face me. Then she vanished. Mama? Mama?! MAMA?!?! I yelled. I yanked off the bandage and started crying. Petra. What's wrong? Lukas asked as He grabbed my shoulder. Gone. I said. Then the fan got me distracted and annoyed. I looked at it like how I would give lukas a death stare then it shut off and I walked away.
To be continued.